• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism Is Falsehood

Yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation ( same league as Miss Kinana) is clearly explain here. This is the message from the Snake u know: hiss, hiss, hssssssss, sss,..sttuuppidd! Don't get it? Maybe I'll call Buddha Jesus who attained buddhahood, to slap yr left cheek first n make yr right cheek available for all the bros here. Don't use vulgarity here, I sense some punishment is coming yr way, repent....Amitahba.

Amit ... Murtabak. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Buddhism cannot save your life. If a car cannot work, why do you still wanna pay for it for your entire lifetime ? Forsake the evil and choose the good - get a good boat. :cool:

murtabak.jpg

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 50%, 70%, 93% or 98% ?

A rather weak rebuttal here. You know you fellas are so dumb and love the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" so much that you people started to incorporate it into the atheists view of the universe as "strings". OMG ! Now, they have to get aliens to go hand in hand with that. I wonder what will that dork named Dorkin will say when he gets to meet an alien. Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

I wonder whether the alien will point to another way instead. So, the evolution stuff becomes revolution ? So, one alien will probably be pointing to another alien in another universe and no specific beginning ? :mad: So, that means they can buy time to get out of the rut if they don't get to meet one yet. :wink:

And to think that by believing that God is the intelligent designer as unthinkable, the atheists viewpoint is far ridiculous than the theists. If the Christians need faith to believe in His existence, the atheists need far greater faith - a SUPER HUGE leap of faith to believe in those craps that come out of other crappy scientists. :biggrin::rolleyes: How stupid can these people get ! :biggrin:

you really dont get it, do you? the spaghetti flying monster was used to ridicule the kansas state of education for during the dover school incident where some member of the school board want the school science teachers to teach creationism and the teachers refused and took the school board to court. See? such convictions from teachers who cherished the truths in science and none of those creationism craps.

i can argue, bring in all evidences of sciences to you but you wont be convince because you insist on your delusion is the truth. too bad.

why would you ask for source about my claims about NSA's staffs on religions? Did you ask for evidence and source when you accept the gospels? NO! you didnt! you didnt ask for the source of how a fiendish jewish god, suddenly give birth to a son/daughter and then decide he love the world, and everyone who believe that this person and and his wife, Mary Magdalene, are the saviors of the world? ok.. spare your brain abit.. here's one of the source.

http://news.discovery.com/tech/are-scientists-atheists.html

i wont be surprised you will say, "who can verify this?"

ah, delusional religious believer, you will believe in a talking snake and donkey, man created from dirt, world flood, 10 plagues and all those magic mumbo jumbos without batting an eyelid but you can exercise extreme discretion when scrutinizing fact that showed otherwise. let me ask you this; can you measure god? can you see god? can god able to manifest in any concrete except for those in your head?

Discover ? Are you mad ? No one have ever seen god nor detect god by instruments (by science) ! Have you seen how god looks like, I mean physically ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

You are still going round and round again. "bible is the truth." why? "coz bible is the word of god." why? "coz the bible is infallible?" why? "coz the bible is the truth." why "coz the bible is the word of god" the merry goes round and round :eek::confused:

this reminds me of the nursery.. around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel,... so go ahead and chase your own tail of truth.

[video=youtube;yqaHXKLRKzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqaHXKLRKzg[/video]

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buddhism Is Falsehood

Buddhism cannot save your life. If a car cannot work, why do you still wanna pay for it for your entire lifetime ? Forsake the evil and choose the good - get a good boat. :cool:

murtabak.jpg

Mm.....Gong-Kia-lah! Study this piece of image carefully again n again.....can u see a Christian sign in it? It's meant for Christian like u n for u. Yr Snake said again 2 minute ago, I quote: 'Hissss, ssshit!' Quick, go eat all tis time.....from yr GOD, quick...don't question. Yr Father suck in his creation, d son is useless n fail 2 teach well, n d holy ghost? Still sleeping...

I sense Bad Christians like u is ending soon, burn in yr lake of fire. Doomdays is very near u. I can see u here...., u hv strong faith but blind, u r smart n clever but lack wisdom, u r still young lack knowledge but willing 2 serve. Watch yr sinful words. Something is coming yr way very soon.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God? - Epicurus

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

The Bible contained Buddhist Dharmapada scriptures and Confucius teaching. If you search google you can find these topics.

Did Jesus go to India to study religion? Paul got all mixed up in his search for Jesus story when he went on his mission to Asia Minor for 3 years and took Mark with him to record what people have say about Jesus.

Add a prefix Paul to the Christians, Pual Christians, not Jesus Christians.

Another twist to Paul story was Jesus went together with Paul to teach his Christianity in Asia Minor.

Wah hahaha... Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

No offence for all the Christians, but to be really really honest ok... no offence... i know its up to each to believe in one faith... but but.. Buddhist teaching is my take here!I don't wish to see my kids grown up not to use brain to think.Only blind believe in God.And open mouth close mouth all about is love love God God.How about the rest of you guys???

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Write Nothing ? So, Nothing From You.

Mm.....Gong-Kia-lah! Study this piece of image carefully again n again.....can u see a Christian sign in it? It's meant for Christian like u n for u. Yr Snake said again 2 minute ago, I quote: 'Hissss, ssshit!' Quick, go eat all tis time.....from yr GOD, quick...don't question. Yr Father suck in his creation, d son is useless n fail 2 teach well, n d holy ghost? Still sleeping...

I sense Bad Christians like u is ending soon, burn in yr lake of fire. Doomdays is very near u. I can see u here...., u hv strong faith but blind, u r smart n clever but lack wisdom, u r still young lack knowledge but willing 2 serve. Watch yr sinful words. Something is coming yr way very soon.

Dumb fucks always have nothing to present. :biggrin: Do you know you have given NOTHING as something to ponder with so far ? Don't waste Sam's HDD space. :eek::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God? - Epicurus

We must understand that God is a monarch. I can explain later. The monarch do not care about our democracy. A political system is only a mean to an end.

He is the ULTIMATE monarch who created laws to govern the space and time. He is rather passive to MOST human activities like watching ants moving in and out of their nests. But, He only hears the cries of His anointed ones and those who are earnest enough to seek Him. But, the truth sucks ! He chooses who He wants to meet or even help. If you ask Him, He should help ? I find Him quite consistent but NOT always (not 100%). For the Gentiles, very hard to say.

Firstly, the chance for the universe to appear is not through sheer coincidence or an accident. The second odd is that the Earth must be livable for life to begin. Thirdly, DNA or information coding for each creatures had to be programmed from a seemingly same Class file before Objects were created from it. This do not come from sheer coincidence. In that sense, He is omnipotent.

Some mathematicians involving this DNA research were rather perplexed with the science's general statement that all these should come from a lifeless rock or minerals. The answer is almost close, very close to zero chance for an intelligent world.

But, you all have forgotten one thing - He is the story writer - the Creator of the world and the Universe. The author from the alpha to the omega (akin to "begin" and "end"). He chooses His actors and stage props to write His book. The earlier works were gathered and called the Holy Bible by some. He didn't call it the Holy Bible. He call it the word or the book.

Since we use our own measure to judge His ideas and deeds, nothing seems to be correct according to our modern standard. We are taught to be rebellious and 'being free' is good while yoking ourselves to the bondage no good. But, the laws of God is something bad to some who wanted to do lawlessness. What about marriages and divorces ? Sex outside the bond of marriages ? Our own measure seems to be imperfect. It brings an imbalance. Women now look down on men which is not possible in ancient time. You people cry foul at women's charter that takes advantage of the men and divorced women are getting inheritance from men after a divorce. This could never happen to men in ancient time. There's an order.

Democracy did not really give us freedom till today. So, we seems to be digressing from the path of goodness. It is the GOODNESS that we are seeking. We seek a fair judgment because we don't want to see that only the rich can have their way. We are seeking happiness in a fair resource allocation and not by giving the majority of that goodness to a selfish monarch who care less for his people. We have lost sight of the true meaning of being free and happy. We did not want to vote for a dictator to rule over us to give us pain and suffering. Can we understand God's WILL which is given to us to do this and that as of the old days without being put on our unbalanced scale to judge His (moral) ways. He is God. He created all things. Why can't He ask his works to perform tasks according to His likings ? A vase for the flowers, the pot for the broth, the urn for the dirt, the cup for the wine, etc.

Isaiah 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Wickedness is not evil for evil is being no good. Blessings are good and punishments are evil. For evilness brings pain and sufferings. Wickedness is being not abiding to the law laid down by God.

Benevolence and malevolence are in the eye of the beholders. But, to God, He needed that restraints and punishments to bring His people or Gentiles to toe the line and to acknowledge God's prowess as well as His honour. Nebuchadnezzar’s pride could be seen as a trespass on God's honour. The dream (message) and the realization of the dream was to enhance the faith and understanding of this 'fortunate' Gentile king. At least, he got the chance to hear God's message. He understood that God had the POWER to raise up kings and to strip kings from power. Later, as prophesized, Nebuchadnezzar was reinstated as the king of kings.

You have no control over your own destiny. Can you decide to turn your hair colour change from black to white, and back to black again ? We cannot even guarantee our spouses that we may be with them till old age. Can you foretell what tomorrow may bring ? Can we change our destiny as we will ? God spells who does what in life. He spells who should die and who should live.

Matt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Very hard to explain or prove if He continues to appear to certain ones only. Like appearing to Moses only but not to His people at large. Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses authority on why God spoke to him only and why not them. God became angry. Remember, He is a King, no democracy here. We cannot measure with our own measure - not accurate.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Write Nothing ? So, Nothing From You.

Dumb fucks always have nothing to present. :biggrin: Do you know you have given NOTHING as something to ponder with so far ? Don't waste Sam's HDD space. :eek::rolleyes:

True, when he gives nothing he gets nothing n wasting Sam's space. To say Buddhism is falsehood is to deny Buddha Jesus existence who attained buddhahood. So..., u r nothing here n wasting space here? Don't get it all along, rite? That's why we need d Snake to talk 2 u: Stuuuuupppiidddddddd!!

I sense yr lowiq n high stupidity=retardation is strong, It's sad 2 hv u around as human, not even qualified 2 give u a crude name, less then d word: Dumb Fuck. hissssss, issssssss, sstuuuppppppiiiiiddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

We must understand that God is a monarch. I can explain later. The monarch do not care about our democracy. A political system is only a mean to an end.

He is the ULTIMATE monarch who created laws to govern the space and time. He is rather passive to MOST human activities like watching ants moving in and out of their nests. But, He only hears the cries of His anointed ones and those who are earnest enough to seek Him. But, the truth sucks ! He chooses who He wants to meet or even help. If you ask Him, He should help ? I find Him quite consistent but NOT always (not 100%). For the Gentiles, very hard to say.

Firstly, the chance for the universe to appear is not through sheer coincidence or an accident. The second odd is that the Earth must be livable for life to begin. Thirdly, DNA or information coding for each creatures had to be programmed from a seemingly same Class file before Objects were created from it. This do not come from sheer coincidence. In that sense, He is omnipotent.

Some mathematicians involving this DNA research were rather perplexed with the science's general statement that all these should come from a lifeless rock or minerals. The answer is almost close, very close to zero chance for an intelligent world.

But, you all have forgotten one thing - He is the story writer - the Creator of the world and the Universe. The author from the alpha to the omega (akin to "begin" and "end"). He chooses His actors and stage props to write His book. The earlier works were gathered and called the Holy Bible by some. He didn't call it the Holy Bible. He call it the word or the book.

Since we use our own measure to judge His ideas and deeds, nothing seems to be correct according to our modern standard. We are taught to be rebellious and 'being free' is good while yoking ourselves to the bondage no good. But, the laws of God is something bad to some who wanted to do lawlessness. What about marriages and divorces ? Sex outside the bond of marriages ? Our own measure seems to be imperfect. It brings an imbalance. Women now look down on men which is not possible in ancient time. You people cry foul at women's charter that takes advantage of the men and divorced women are getting inheritance from men after a divorce. This could never happen to men in ancient time. There's an order.

Democracy did not really give us freedom till today. So, we seems to be digressing from the path of goodness. It is the GOODNESS that we are seeking. We seek a fair judgment because we don't want to see that only the rich can have their way. We are seeking happiness in a fair resource allocation and not by giving the majority of that goodness to a selfish monarch who care less for his people. We have lost sight of the true meaning of being free and happy. We did not want to vote for a dictator to rule over us to give us pain and suffering. Can we understand God's WILL which is given to us to do this and that as of the old days without being put on our unbalanced scale to judge His (moral) ways. He is God. He created all things. Why can't He ask his works to perform tasks according to His likings ? A vase for the flowers, the pot for the broth, the urn for the dirt, the cup for the wine, etc.

Isaiah 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Wickedness is not evil for evil is being no good. Blessings are good and punishments are evil. For evilness brings pain and sufferings. Wickedness is being not abiding to the law laid down by God.

Benevolence and malevolence are in the eye of the beholders. But, to God, He needed that restraints and punishments to bring His people or Gentiles to toe the line and to acknowledge God's prowess as well as His honour. Nebuchadnezzar’s pride could be seen as a trespass on God's honour. The dream (message) and the realization of the dream was to enhance the faith and understanding of this 'fortunate' Gentile king. At least, he got the chance to hear God's message. He understood that God had the POWER to raise up kings and to strip kings from power. Later, as prophesized, Nebuchadnezzar was reinstated as the king of kings.

You have no control over your own destiny. Can you decide to turn your hair colour change from black to white, and back to black again ? We cannot even guarantee our spouses that we may be with them till old age. Can you foretell what tomorrow may bring ? Can we change our destiny as we will ? God spells who does what in life. He spells who should die and who should live.

Matt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Very hard to explain or prove if He continues to appear to certain ones only. Like appearing to Moses only but not to His people at large. Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses authority on why God spoke to him only and why not them. God became angry. Remember, He is a King, no democracy here. We cannot measure with our own measure - not accurate.

woa!!.. since when you have been appointed to be god's bibliographer?

since when you appoint yourself to speak on behalf of god?

can god speak for himself? is he dumb or deaf?

can i appoint myself to speak on behalf of tua pek kong?

what weeds are you smoking? care to recommend?

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal

murtabak.jpg

You are right. Buddism cannot save your life. A car is as good as only a car as a boat is only as good as a boat.... most people of below par intellect will understand but am not too sure about your good self. Buddism is only as good as buddism as Christianity is only as good as christianity. One thing for certain is your foul mouth full of profanity is doing a disservice to your faith.... May u be well and happy!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Chooses His Prophets

woa!!.. since when you have been appointed to be god's bibliographer?

since when you appoint yourself to speak on behalf of god?

Whatever you want to think or call it. I'm His prophet or His 使者 ambassador of His Heavenly Kingdom. The word 天使 (angelos or angel) is actually means heaven ambassador literally.

Weed ? Let me tell who are the ones on ecstasy pills. Atheists and Buddhists are both cuckoos. :eek:

Buddhists keep talking nonsense like "existence is non-existence, and the non-existence is indeed in existence." WTF ! :mad:

Maybe, you should ask Drifter why he married his wife. Atheists should not believe in marriage as it is a Theist's ideology. So, how stupid can these people be ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
How Dumb Fuck Can Buddhists And Atheists Be ?

tumblr_m590pdyt1Q1qz8t7bo1_1280.jpg

Buddism is only as good as buddism as Christianity is only as good as christianity.

Sorry hor, you MUST get one thing clear about this. :rolleyes: I'm NOT here to convert anyone. I'm here to FUCK and ridicule Buddhism and Atheists. The least thing I want is more and more Christians. And dumb fuck like you talking about ? Buddhism as good as ... What do you know ! Buddhism is fake. Nothing spiritual - a junk. The garbage is where it belongs together with the dumb atheists.

Because these people started the profanity first, so now, I fuck them off, you dumb ass. :rolleyes:

mma-1.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: God Chooses His Prophets

Whatever you want to think or call it. I'm His prophet or His 使者 ambassador of His Heavenly Kingdom. The word 天使 (angelos or angel) is actually means heaven ambassador literally.

Weed ? Let me tell who are the ones on ecstasy pills. Atheists and Buddhists are both cuckoos. :eek:

Buddhists keep talking nonsense like "existence is non-existence, and the non-existence is indeed in existence." WTF ! :mad:

Maybe, you should ask Drifter why he married his wife. Atheists should not believe in marriage as it is a Theist's ideology. So, how stupid can these people be ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

gong cheeby , who told you atheists dont marry ? your cult told you that ? whahahahaahah...why dont you say since atheist dont believe in god then atheists also dont eat :wink: cause your cult told you food are from the invisibleman :wink: whahahhahahahaha...you are really gong to the max :wink: whahahahahahaah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

murtabak.jpg

gong cheeby , did you pray to your god for a boat or you use money to buy boat ? whahahahaahhahahah :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: How Dumb Fuck Can Buddhists And Atheists Be ?

tumblr_m590pdyt1Q1qz8t7bo1_1280.jpg

Sorry hor, you MUST get one thing clear about this. :rolleyes: I'm NOT here to convert anyone. I'm here to FUCK and ridicule Buddhism and Atheists. The least thing I want is more and more Christians. And dumb fuck like you talking about ? Buddhism as good as ... What do you know ! Buddhism is fake. Nothing spiritual - a junk. The garbage is where it belongs together with the dumb atheists.

Because these people started the profanity first, so now, I fuck them off, you dumb ass. :rolleyes:

mma-1.jpg

gong cheeby , you talk until your god can fly can become submarine underwater can become road warrior end of the day just talking to yourself :wink: whahahahaha what a gong cheeby :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

gong cheeby conqueror is that your wife ? dont you share the same medication i give to you ? must let her eat leh ..if not her condition will be worst then you :wink:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST BULLSH%T

When it comes to bullsh%t, big-time, major league bullsh%t, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullsh%t story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullsh%t story. Holy sh%t!

But I want you to know something, this is sincere, I want you to know, when it comes to believing in God, I really tried. I really, really tried. I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things. I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is f*cked up.

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of sh%t you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful a$$ a long time ago. And by the way, I say "this guy", because I firmly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man.

No woman could or would ever f*ck things up like this. So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he's at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a sh%t. Doesn't give a sh%t, which I admire in a person, and which would explain a lot of these bad results.

So rather than be just another mindless religious robot, mindlessly and aimlessly and blindly believing that all of this is in the hands of some spooky incompetent father figure who doesn't give a sh%t, I decided to look around for something else to worship. Something I could really count on.

And immediately, I thought of the sun. Happened like that. Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.

Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun. But, I don't pray to the sun. Know why? I wouldn't presume on our friendship. It's not polite.

I've often thought people treat God rather rudely, don't you? Asking trillions and trillions of prayers every day. Asking and pleading and begging for favors. Do this, gimme that, I need a new car, I want a better job. And most of this praying takes place on Sunday His day off. It's not nice. And it's no way to treat a friend.

But people do pray, and they pray for a lot of different things, you know, your sister needs an operation on her crotch, your brother was arrested for defecating in a mall. But most of all, you'd really like to f*ck that hot little redhead down at the convenience store. You know, the one with the eyepatch and the clubfoot? Can you pray for that? I think you'd have to. And I say, fine. Pray for anything you want. Pray for anything, but what about the Divine Plan?

Remember that? The Divine Plan. Long time ago, God made a Divine Plan. Gave it a lot of thought, decided it was a good plan, put it into practice. And for billions and billions of years, the Divine Plan has been doing just fine. Now, you come along, and pray for something. Well suppose the thing you want isn't in God's Divine Plan? What do you want Him to do? Change His plan? Just for you? Doesn't it seem a little arrogant? It's a Divine Plan. What's the use of being God if every run-down shmuck with a two-dollar prayerbook can come along and f*ck up Your Plan?

And here's something else, another problem you might have: Suppose your prayers aren't answered. What do you say? "Well, it's God's will." "Thy Will Be Done." Fine, but if it's God's will, and He's going to do what He wants to anyway, why the f*ck bother praying in the first place? Seems like a big waste of time to me! Couldn't you just skip the praying part and go right to His Will? It's all very confusing.

So to get around a lot of this, I decided to worship the sun. But, as I said, I don't pray to the sun. You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay? To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't f*ck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with.

For years I asked God to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog, Joe Pesci straightened that cocksucker out with one visit. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a simple baseball bat.

So I've been praying to Joe for about a year now. And I noticed something. I noticed that all the prayers I used to offer to God, and all the prayers I now offer to Joe Pesci, are being answered at about the same 50% rate. Half the time I get what I want, half the time I don't. Same as God, 50-50. Same as the four-leaf clover and the horseshoe, the wishing well and the rabbit's foot, same as the Mojo Man, same as the Voodoo Lady who tells you your fortune by squeezing the goat's testicles, it's all the same: 50-50. So just pick your superstition, sit back, make a wish, and enjoy yourself.

And for those of you who look to The Bible for moral lessons and literary qualities, I might suggest a couple of other stories for you. You might want to look at the Three Little Pigs, that's a good one. Has a nice happy ending, I'm sure you'll like that. Then there's Little Red Riding Hood, although it does have that X-rated part where the Big Bad Wolf actually eats the grandmother. Which I didn't care for, by the way. And finally, I've always drawn a great deal of moral comfort from Humpty Dumpty. The part I like the best? "All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again." That's because there is no Humpty Dumpty, and there is no God. None, not one, no God, never was.

In fact, I'm gonna put it this way. If there is a God, may he strike this audience dead! See? Nothing happened. Nothing happened? Everybody's okay? All right, tell you what, I'll raise the stakes a little bit. If there is a God, may he strike me dead. See? Nothing happened, oh, wait, I've got a little cramp in my leg. And my balls hurt. Plus, I'm blind. I'm blind, oh, now I'm okay again, must have been Joe Pesci, huh? God Bless Joe Pesci. Thank you all very much. Joe Bless You!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buddha Died And That's It !

Both God and I don't see the need for Buddhism since it is a falsehood in the first place. Buddha wasn't even sent by God, so how did he know what is life after death ? He was just a normal human being with no power like that of Christ who was with God before the creation of the world. :cool:

Your Buddha died of food poisoning just like everyone else and did not came back alive. So, what is his theory good for ? Useless, rite ? So, can throw away like the rest of the craps like Darwin's book of fantasia for life. :biggrin::rolleyes:

you should be awarded The Joker Of The Year award.

you have extremely high opinion of yourself , as most of your kind of christian do.
nothing could be farther from the truth.
you are grossly misinformed, or just lying.
you are Ignorant of Your Own Ignorance.

this is from your so called holy book , and it best described people like you :
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." — Romans 1:22

if you know just a little of the subject don't give any comment or you just make a fool of yourself .

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools."
— Romans 1:22

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

woa.. this is a certified fruitcake! someone call the IMH quick.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;mmMv0ceWTVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmMv0ceWTVQ&feature=g-vrec[/video]