• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

city harvest - a heaven called HELL

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. That the Usher you mentioned already has your particulars. Unless you provided this information earlier, it would not be logistically possible for him to have your particulars.
maybe ur god whatsapp the Usher leh?:biggrin:

2. That you were asked to donate at the Free Sermon CD counter. This is a serious allegation and warrants further investigation. Offerings and donations are only collected during the actual worship service itself, a regular practice that is common in all church services.
so end of day donation is not voluntary but a must. then warrant simi investigation. LOL

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
"finally KONG HEE HUAT CHYE appeared on stage. his preaching for the day was compassion, charity and doing goods which sounded more like a buddhist dharma."

Seems that he is promoting self righteousness. Don't they know by now that it is by the blood of Christ that we're made righteous? Our righteousness are like "filthy rags" to God! (Isiah 64:4-9)

Why drag Buddhism in when this friggin church is Lucifer in its own rights?!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religious leaders are conmen. The measure of who's the biggest is the size of congregation and coffer.

Father Kang....... still Father..
Monk Ming Yi .... still abbot

Kong Hee........... still untouched and wife fucking niggers back in USA. Praise be the Lord?????

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kinda think that CHC operates like secret societies and MLM. cos its always asking its members to pull new people in its cell group, and then go to auditorium sing song then donate. i had went to a few sessions of CHC, not to listen stories, but to see taiwan's FIR performing live.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kinda think that CHC operates like secret societies and MLM. cos its always asking its members to pull new people in its cell group, and then go to auditorium sing song then donate. i had went to a few sessions of CHC, not to listen stories, but to see taiwan's FIR performing live.

is it fair to say their tactic is also like using "temptations" to lure in the crowd which then would part with donations one way or another?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donate to watch FIR? LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is this question i keep wanting to ask;

why didn't mrs KONG HEE MA aka sun ho stay to glorify the church and instead went to USA? understand that her expenditure there was like nobody business. where does all those resources come from? the church?? and people never bother to ask?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why didn't mrs KONG HEE MA aka sun ho stay to glorify the church and instead went to USA? understand that her expenditure there was like nobody business. where does all those resources come from? the church?? and people never bother to ask?
she went to USA to get laid by the blacks?
why no one bother to ask? cuz it is god's will, mortals shall not question.:eek:
ttz why we said they donate blindly.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i very chao kuan, watch free show, but when they ask to donate, i say, ' sorry, my wallet with my gf, i go find her first,', then i do magic show. disappear.
hor hor, u nvr contribute to the fund for the invitation of FIR. god will punish you.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, i very chao kuan, watch free show, but when they ask to donate, i say, ' sorry, my wallet with my gf, i go find her first,', then i do magic show. disappear.

heard that eric moo is very much with them. this heaven called hell is very syndicated with powderful figures. wonder r paps minitoots members there too?

why so many are engrossed in this church? the power of god or the principality of the devil in disguise?

when i was there the atmosphere was indeed very charged up but there was a certain uneasy feeling ...a very uncanny chilling feeling.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is this question i keep wanting to ask;

whenn you are totally brain washed , how to ask , wat is there to askk ? :*:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
hor hor, u nvr contribute to the fund for the invitation of FIR. god will punish you.:biggrin:

no leh, i think CHC already paid money beforenhand to say stories. cos, all their stories are very sad. the FIR lead female singer is going to marry to the lead singer, then they continue saying things like' thank god for letting them meet, blahX3.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh, i think CHC already paid money beforenhand to say stories. cos, all their stories are very sad. the FIR lead female singer is going to marry to the lead singer, then they continue saying things like' thank god for letting them meet, blahX3.

But they eventually split up. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the multi million $ question in everyone's mind now:

is kong hee going to fatt choy all the way to heaven or downward all the way to hell?

would he be rimmed eternally in the heaven on little red dot called changi resort?

if convicted, which is highly probable, he would spend the rest of his life in life imprisonment where he could ABBA ABBA 24/7.