• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chua L H spreads PAP propaganda even when writing about JBJ !!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Though I dislike Chua L H too, I don't think we should scoop to the level of the pappies to curse her. I am sure JBJ would not agree either.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear readers,

Due to the heavy traffic for the past two days, our server have been so overloaded that we are experiencing problems updating our pages.

We appreciate your kind support and interest in our coverage of the events held in commemoration of JBJ yesterday.

The photos of JBJ’s funeral at St Andrew’s Cathedral and Mandai Crematorium can also be found at our sister blog at the JBJ Memorial (www.jbjmemorial.wordpress.com)

Please view the photos there if the loading here is too slow.

We will be bringing you the following in the evening:

1. Photos of JBJ memorial at Hong Lim Park.

2. Video of Mr Philip Jeyaretnam’s eulogy of JBJ at St Andrew’s Cathedral.

3. Open letter to Mr Philip Jeyaretnam.

THE EDITORIAL TEAM
WAYANGPARTY CLUB