• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians are being persecuted worldwide

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't. How long ago was that?

the vatican church still didnt come clean on the past crimes of burning the heretics, the inquisitions, everything swept under the carpet, including all the exposed pedophiles incidents.

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Two_Headed_Snakes_myclipta_9.jpg
    Two_Headed_Snakes_myclipta_9.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 141

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with half a brain would have figured where and how to look for that information by now. Alright I'll stop feeding you now.
So you still dare not tell us how long ago it was sir? Who is the one ashamed here my dear?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with half a brain would have figured where and how to look for that information by now. Alright I'll stop feeding you now.

Anyone with a brain can see that you are dishonest and lame to bring something that was centuries ago to compare to hundreds and thousands of Christians being killed today sir. Please have respect for fellow humans those suffering today.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you sir are a protestant and would be burned as a heretic during the Spanish inquisition.

I am not trying to answer for other people, but you could possibly be right. All true believers of the Living God, Jesus, were (and are still) subject to much persecution, including the risk of being beheaded or killed. We are fortunate to live in a civilzed society which we can accept and agree to disagree without the use of violence and abusive language (but of course there are some exceptions which we can see here. We could see and read those foul language from these ungodly persecutors - sadly many claimed to be university graduates...question: Are they really are; and even they are, it is clear that education does not make a person. Only the holy word of God can make you the person you should be. I just want to clearly...the word 'ungodly' that I used her is being referred to someone who does not believe in the existence of God and who rejected the blood of Jesus. I am not equating 'ungodly' to 'unholy' - certainly not in the context that I am indicating above.)

Historically, we are told that all the 12 apostles of Jesus, except Apostle John, were tortured and killed for their faith. Apostle John was the only exception to have live till old age because God had a special plan for him. This special plan was to reveal the Revelation of Jesus to him. Through this revelation, Apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation. This book puzzled many Christians especially during the early period because many of things spoken in this book 'don't seem to make sense' - e.g. the number 666 and without the number one could not buy or sell, the 12 stone foundations of the New Jerusalem, the apocalyptic events which were thought not possible, the use of language pointing to the look-alike nuclear holocaust, etc. Apostle John wrote the book when he was in his nineties. (There are some scholars who believe that Apostle John was too weak to even write it. The Book of Revelation was written by perhaps one of his close friends but it was Apostle John dictated the content to him. No one really know of sure but for one thing - God has revealed His endtime to Apostle John).

So, to answer your question....yes, as truly born-again Christians we could be dead by now if we were living in the 2nd, 3rd or the 4th centruy A.D. But glory to God, we are in the 21 century!

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with a brain can see that you are dishonest and lame to bring something that was centuries ago to compare to hundreds and thousands of Christians being killed today sir. Please have respect for fellow humans those suffering today.

They have done it, they can always do it again. All they need is good 70 - 80% majority of mindless zombies for it to start all over again. Centuries ago it was europe. The coming holocaust can be a worldly one unless people wake up from such rubbish.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not doing it today, but thousands of Christians are being killed today sir.
Why do you display your hypocrisy and lameness so openly for all to see?

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not doing it today, but thousands of Christians are being killed today sir.
Why do you display your hypocrisy and lameness so openly for all to see?

Correct! they are not doing it today! But that doesn't mean they won't be doing it again!!!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, to answer your question....yes, as truly born-again Christians we could be dead by now if we were living in the 2nd, 3rd or the 4th centruy A.D. But glory to God, we are in the 21 century!

ya, riiiiiight, and then the church repaid that back by commissioning the inquisition. and how the heck did 3/4 of europe population died from the bubonic plague? god is inept???

[video=youtube;uabrN4JZv0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uabrN4JZv0o[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you think those Christians under persecution deserves to die?

do you agree with the church that heretics or those early scientists like, Giodarno bruno and Galileo must be burnt at the stake? or Charles darwin to be condemned for speaking his mind on the origin of species?

do you not condemn all those scientific findings and logical reasonings so that you can support your superstitious belief in a supernatural god that no one can see?

what craps can those preachers preach; god can count all your hair, see you masturbate, how you think and how you behave. dont you think that is VERY EXHAUSTING AND TIRED TO LIVE UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE especially from a fictional character that was instilled into you by your religious parents, friends or a backstreet preacher with dodgy credential??