• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

christianity ? whahahaha...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? I have a pet call drifter too. I'm playing with him now.

whahahahaha...are you sure you are playing with him and not hes playing with you ? :wink: not bad you have imaginary friend now you have imaginary pet ...when do you need imaginary parents ? :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't dare to ban me bro. Go ahead la, why you so scared.

whahahaha..tell you what since you believe in prayer and you like to be banned why not you pray to god and see if you kena banned anot :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no need to pray at all bro. You dare not ban me just say so la.

why you like to mix things up ...aiyo tell you so many times liao ...dont want and dare not is 2 different things ...no wonder you dont know what is real what is not ...