• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christianity Has A Lifespan of Eternity!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you believe in Christ and contribute generously to the Church, you will enjoy a rich and happy eternal life in Heaven.

christ-middle-finger.jpg

REVELATION

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (daniel 12:2,3; matthew 25:46; john 5:28; revelation 20:14,15).

If you believe in christ and contribute generously to the church, you will enjoy a rich and happy eternal life in heaven.

Psalm 23:6
surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever.

If you don't believe in christ, you will suffer eternal damnation and be burnt in hell's lakes of fire for your eternal damned life!:mad:

Hell is eternal and irreversible.

•revelation 14:11 “the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night”
•revelation 20:14 “this is the second death, the lake of fire”
•revelation 20:15 “if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire”

Yes Believe in Jesus you and your household will be saved. Acts16:31
john 3:16 - for god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9CtDqGP_DHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The message you have entered is too short

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0jBRY_Aki9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm 118: 8 It is better to trust in the God than to put confidence in man.

This verse is the center of the Bible book, spliting exaclty the book right into half. What was wrriten in the Bible was man- made and Psalm 118:8 is a warning to all.

1) Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).

If you believe in Christ and contribute generously to the Church, you will enjoy a rich and happy eternal life in Heaven.

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

If you Don't believe in Christ, you will suffer eternal damnation and be burnt in Hell's lakes of fire for your eternal damned life!:mad:

Hell is eternal and irreversible.

•Revelation 14:11 “the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night”
•Revelation 20:14 “This is the second death, the lake of fire”
•Revelation 20:15 “If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire”