• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christianity deception, false prophecies about the Armageddon

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the habit of quoting Bible verses just to satisfy your 'atheistic' desire. May be the following verse may wake you up ..... hopefully: 2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

It is in the interest of AIVA to be deliberately ignorant of what God says.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the habit of quoting Bible verses just to satisfy your 'atheistic' desire. May be the following verse may wake you up ..... hopefully: 2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

You don't have to use reductio ad absurdum to justify anything falsehood of the outdated book.

Wow, I have not seen you here for donkey 10 years? A day is like 10 years. Where have you been? Vietnam again looking for tender meat? :wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to use reductio ad absurdum to justify anything falsehood of the outdated book.

Wow, I have not seen you here for donkey 10 years? A day is like 10 years. Where have you been? Vietnam again looking for tender meat? :wink:

Another misquotation: a day is not like 10 years but 1,000 years. Get corrected!

Psalm23

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread is funny..main stream christians never say anything about Armageddon,,,but in a few billion years time,,the sun will burn out and the earth will be destroyed,,so Armageddon will happen. But to say that the bible say it etc is just rubbish,,

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another misquotation: a day is not like 10 years but 1,000 years. Get corrected!

Psalm23

"I have not seen you here for donkey years!!! Feel like a day is 1,000 years." Lol!

So when was the noah flood dated on the divine calendar and layman calendar?
Ho

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I have not seen you here for donkey years!!! Feel like a day is 1,000 years." Lol!

So when was the noah flood dated on the divine calendar and layman calendar?
Ho

Is AIVA looking for EXACT date? If he is, then can I ask AIVA for exact date of so-called Big Bang too?:wink: