• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

christ don't need christians

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If Christ is the wind, then Christianity is the sail. Some sails are better than others at catching the wind, some sailors are better at using the sail, but there is always and only one wind. A sail without the wind is a limp flag, wind without a sail is still the wind."

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put simply, Christ is much, much bigger than any religion.

To paraphrase, Jesus essentially says to her, "I don't much care where or how you worship, but if you can recognize me, streams of living water will flow from within you."

D

Deleted member 18975

Secular western 'civilization', Europe and America are the biggest violators of the teachings of Christ today..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who Or What Is Jesus ?

Put simply, Christ is much, much bigger than any religion.

To paraphrase, Jesus essentially says to her, "I don't much care where or how you worship, but if you can recognize me, streams of living water will flow from within you."

You don't understand what is a Jesus. LOL :biggrin:

That's right. He's not actually supposed to be a man in flesh and blood. :wink:

So, who or what is Jesus ? :cool:

D

Deleted member 18975

Re: Who Or What Is Jesus ?

Jesus is a man in flesh and blood and much more..

O Marvel! A garden amidst the flames.
My heart has become capable of every form..

You don't understand what is a Jesus. LOL :biggrin:

That's right. He's not actually supposed to be a man in flesh and blood. :wink:

So, who or what is Jesus ? :cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
may god bless the pap, amen!

may god bless the pap, AMEN!
A Four-fold Benedictine Blessing

by Sr. Ruth Fox, OSB (1985)

May God bless PAP with a restless discomfort about easy answers, half-truths and superficial relationships, so that you may seek truth boldly and love deep within your heart.

May God bless PAP with holy anger at injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people, so that you may tirelessly work for justice, freedom, and peace among all people.

May God bless PAP with the gift of tears to shed with those who suffer from pain, rejection, starvation, or the loss of all that they cherish, so that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and transform their pain into joy.

May God bless PAP with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done.

And the blessing of God the Supreme Majesty and our Creator,
Jesus Christ the Incarnate Word who is our brother and Saviour,
and the Holy Spirit, our Advocate and Guide,
be with you and remain with you, this day and forevermore.

AMEN

.....and most of all may god bless you too. amen, amen!!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
when no one believe in the religion anymore, it will be reclassified as MYTHOLOGY.

same goes to Odin, zeus, Jupiter, Jade emperor, Pang Gu, Nu Wa.

D

Deleted member 18975

As we are dying, and as reality unveils itself,
it will be too late:eek:

when no one believe in the religion anymore, it will be reclassified as MYTHOLOGY.

same goes to Odin, zeus, Jupiter, Jade emperor, Pang Gu, Nu Wa.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just whacked a big nut and trashed him to the rubbish bin, another nut came in to kong jiao wei:wink: Christians always said a bad person accepted Jesus on his last day will still go to heaven. Heaven is full of bad people, not a good place to go:wink: There is no heaven or hell brother.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just whacked a big nut and trashed him to the rubbish bin, another nut came in to kong jiao wei:wink: Christians always said a bad person accepted Jesus on his last day will still go to heaven. Heaven is full of bad people, not a good place to go:wink: There is no heaven or hell brother.

lol!

now u know why christ don't need christians. but the christianns especially money loving pastors like kong hee fatt choy needs christ the more to make the most money without any capital outlay.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh really? do you mean this??
481172_10151509829405155_2105811229_n.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't cock, someone here already posted the bible says heaven will pass away. It must be true because it is from your bible. You are really dumb:wink:

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

precisely ! heaven will be like hell with so many evil people.

anyway, if heaven is so good and all Christians wanna go there then why be afraid to die leh ?

should be early die, early good what !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if didn't read wrong and it's from the bible ARMAGGEDON or the end of the world chapter. only 144,400 would go heaven. the rest go to hell.

it's strange and contradicting. if god so love man, why only that little souls go heaven??

this one i cannot comprehend.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if didn't read wrong and it's from the bible ARMAGGEDON or the end of the world chapter. only 144,400 would go heaven. the rest go to hell.

it's strange and contradicting. if god so love man, why only that little souls go heaven??

this one i cannot comprehend.

don't waste your time thinking about nonsense from a lousy jokebook called the Bible.........

you're better off spending your time counting all the hair on your head........