• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chow Chee Bye Narong Pu Bor Kia

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
where the fuck is Narong that pua chee bye pu bor motherfucker kia? :oIo:

coward is it? come in here you mother fucker son of VD bitch :oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro kopi meng, i supprot you! dun bother with a useless fuck like narong, who can only talk dragon and spit fire in this forum. btw, do you know that he is an ex-convict.:eek: being an ex-jailbird is ok but still want to act like a big fuck. argh ptui...!:biggrin:

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro kopi meng, i supprot you! dun bother with a useless fuck like narong, who can only talk dragon and spit fire in this forum. btw, do you know that he is an ex-convict.:eek: being an ex-jailbird is ok but still want to act like a big fuck. argh ptui...!:biggrin:

yes yes Krafty! that Pu Bor Kia limpei see him sure stab him with a knife.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you I feel so proud to have thread started in my honour......
Kns want to suan in anonymous forum also use clones....TS feel threaten by me?
I'm ex con haha proud of it....not your usual run of the mill fighting case.....white collar raking millions.....now done my time living the high life unlike loser Krafty driving taxi hahaha

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you I feel so proud to have thread started in my honour......
Kns want to suan in anonymous forum also use clones....TS feel threaten by me?
I'm ex con haha proud of it....not your usual run of the mill fighting case.....white collar raking millions.....now done my time living the high life unlike loser Krafty driving taxi hahaha

fuck off lah. a piece of turd :oIo::kma:
proud your mother pua chee bye :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so proud ah? wear handcuffs and convicted for white collar cheating? speaks a lot about you :rolleyes:

Cheating is not exactly white collar.
Want to know more about penal code ask GD
Dunno keep quiet you are showing your standard already taxi driver

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very proud to wear handcuff hor.. so proud ah :rolleyes:

Hehehe low IQ loser.....repetitive spamming shows up liao....
Just like Krafty the clones can be smelt mile away hahahaha
Stick to spamming Andrew yeo as he cant rebut.....play with you got no challenge sianz