• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chink charged with 36 counts of cheating woman of over $2 million

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot resist isn't it? You've got no contribution to the thread in regards to the original post itself but the moment you see a chance to spew your racist crap towards Indians, you jumped right in. And you still say you are not racist? Muahaha

What a retarded way of accusing someone to be racist. Who was the one punching a cab driver for a stupid reason? he definitely deserves to be insulted by some good insults online which is a very small thing. A better form of punishment would be breaking his shit skinned legs. What racism are you talking about you worthless bugger?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are all racists in one form or another, but the biggest racist of all are the kelings.

The worst thing about this is only the chinese are ever accused of racism and it's over the smallest incidents of racism. Have you noticed this? Has any chinese actually attacked a non chinese physically for example due to racism? I doubt so in sg just a few insults online and these assholes act like these chinese ppl are like hitler. Yet somehow when they make racist comments on chinese they somehow expect to get away with it and yes the biggest racists are definitely kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racism is good. It's good legal defense. I was aquitted from an US court for breaking a white guy's leg when my lawyer (also white) advised me to cite racial insult and provocation as defense to which I agreed. But it was true, that white motherfucker called me a yellow motherfucker and that was it. There was no way I could have let him walk unless he grounded me first. Those were young and wild days. Come to think of it, quite stupid, it was only over a white girl, his ex-GF dating me.

In the US racism has a totally different meaning. An entire race of ppl were enslaved and judged inferior for hundreds of yrs and the stigma still remains today. If the blacks faced the sort of "racism" like in sg they would be super happy. Just a few online insults and that's it. Which chinese or sinkie for that matter will enslave or insult them in real life "for the hell of it" something that ang mohs love to do. Whites will happily provoke others just for fun. Calling you a racial slur in your face is quite typical for the whites since they perceive asians to be easy to bully and will happily do it for fun.