• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinese web portal for job seekers

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friends, I am helping some friends from Taiwan and China to look through the web on what is available in the local job market, may I know if there is any Chinese web portal for job seekers in the Singapore job market?

Currently helping a few friends mostly in blue collar jobs, not those competition for local rice bowl. thanks

jw5

Loyal
Dear friends, I am helping some friends from Taiwan and China to look through the web on what is available in the local job market, may I know if there is any Chinese web portal for job seekers in the Singapore job market?

Currently helping a few friends mostly in blue collar jobs, not those competition for local rice bowl. thanks

I read somewhere that cisco looking to hire taiwanese. :biggrin: