• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese tourists carve graffitti on priceless Egyptian artifacts at Luxor

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ding-jinhao-chinese-tourist-leaves-graffiti-on-egypt-luxor-temple-wall-600x399.jpg

Tiong tourists carve graffitti on priceless Egyptian artifacts at Luxor........

Can they be Taiwanese? Singaporean?

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures/ancient-egypt-temple-vandalized-by-chinese-tourist-graffiti.html

【埃及神庙上的“丁锦昊到此一游”,可耻!】网友@空游无依 在埃及卢克索神庙的浮雕上看到有人写下这样几个字,他说这是在埃及最难过的一刻。无地自容。“我们试图用纸巾擦掉这羞耻,但很难擦干净,又不能用水,这是三千五百年前的文物呀。”别忘了,出去时,你就是中国!

UnTionged version :

The “Ding Jinhao Was Here” on the Egyptian Temple, Shameful! After netizen @空游无依 saw words like this on a relief carving at Egypt’s Luxor Temple, he said this was his saddest moment in Egypt. Ashamed and unable to show his own face. “We tried to use tissues to wipe off this shame, but it was very difficult to wipe off, nor could water be used, as this is a 3500-year-old historical relic.” Don’t forget, when you go abroad, you represent China!

“XXX was here” appears on thousand-year-old Egyptian temple, Chinese tourist claims he was “so ashamed and unable to show my face”

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's in the simplified script, so it's likely to be PRC, Singaporean or on an off chance Malaysian.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's only the Tiongs who could be so brazen.

Someone should carve some graffiti in English onto the terracotta warriors. I recommend 'Fuck China'. :wink:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't want to do that. Even if this idiot did not respect a foreign culture (or, for that matter, an overseas Chinese [my] culture here), I would still respect the artefacts of ancient Chinese culture. If I behaved like him / her, I would be wallowing in the same filth as him / her.

Someone should carve some graffiti in English onto the terracotta warriors. I recommend 'Fuck China'. :wink:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Not only brazen but stupid, the idiot left his name behind. :rolleyes:

Terracotta warriors not so accessible. They usually have barriers or you have to climb down into the pit. A better comment would be "Fake China". :wink:

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
China Boleh! I think this is part of China 'soft power' projection. Destroying priceless artifacts owned by others, raises the value of your own.

jw5

Loyal
China Boleh! I think this is part of China 'soft power' projection. Destroying priceless artifacts owned by others, raises the value of your own.

Doubtful that the idiot who claimed that he was there can think so deeply..................... :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a PRC. China should just keep their idiots inside Communist China and not cause trouble to the outside world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only brazen but stupid, the idiot left his name behind. :rolleyes:

Terracotta warriors not so accessible. They usually have barriers or you have to climb down into the pit. A better comment would be "Fake China". :wink:

I concur I am sure they can find him from his name alone and discern that it was him that did that

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a matter of time before the twitching face and eye of sam leong start showing up on ancient artifacts all over the world. :wink:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...an eye for an eye...i challenge anybody go Great Wall of China and spray your name there...and top it off with pcc n cum onto the bricks...n take a video...

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's in the simplified script, so it's likely to be PRC, Singaporean or on an off chance Malaysian.

from the poor strokes and disproportions, it was someone who wasn't well trained in chinese writing. could be a school drop-out, hooligan with no schooling, chinese with bad caligraphy, or anyone who just started on learning how to write chinese.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the poor strokes and disproportions, it was someone who wasn't well trained in chinese writing. could be a school drop-out, hooligan with no schooling, chinese with bad caligraphy, or anyone who just started on learning how to write chinese.

Difficult to find.
Must be one of those 60% who voted and voted for those maggots in white.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why in most countries' airports, there are signs written in Chinese in addition to their local language and English that say "No Spitting" into the trash cans.

Local Language = The local language is written because it's the host country's language. It's natural to see signs written in French at i.e. Paris-Charles de Gaulles airport.

English Language = It's natural for "No Spitting" signs to be written in English as it is the world's international language for communication.

Chinese Language = It's only natural for "No Spitting" signs on trash cans written in Chinese at airports in most countries as Chinks are well known for spitting in public places indiscriminately. Wonder why there's a "No Spitting Law" in HK? Wonder why spitting in public carries a fine and/or community service penalty in Singapore? It's the demographic that necessitates such law to be implemented and enforced. Enough said.