• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese guy with swedish wife on the football show

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His wife is an American, Linda Lee Cadwell.

Apparently to some of them ang moh are all the same. Americans should be more race conscious especially in the 70s when interracial was frowned more highly upon but then again that was bruce lee.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one mentioned shorty MBT with his angmo wife?

Attachments

• 208534_10150227139860783_190806675782_8917519_1576002_n.jpg
    208534_10150227139860783_190806675782_8917519_1576002_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 5,095
Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah always gets jumpy with inter-racial or international marriage or relationship. After my first couple of teenage BGRs, most of my ex-GFs were from abroad, including USA, UK and Japan. MBT's wife is also Finnish. What's the big deal about Swedish or anything inter-racial? Even James Gomez's wife is Japanese. GMS's wife is Hongkonger. Be globalised, be cosmopolitan and most importantly, be broadminded. There's nothing superior nor inferior to feel about it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i'm not. I'm just countering those kelings that like to say they with chinese girls to show racial superiority. That's all.

peanuts100k

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah everyone is human but you have to know how some ppl think. Why else do you think i started a thread like this? Some ppl have that mentality that you know it's like a big accomplishment for a chinese guy to even date or marry a white girl.

I'm Chinese and I'm proud of this fact and I hope people of other races to be proud of their own race too.For those who dream and hope to belong to others,you are only living in your own world.Nobody are not in any ways inferior compare to one another.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i'm not. I'm just countering those kelings that like to say they with chinese girls to show racial superiority. That's all.

You've snooked me into irresistibly putting in an admittedly and apologetically racial remark here. Most Indian women are not attractive. That's why the more successful Indian men look for non-Indian women. It has nothing to do with any inferiority of Chinese men. It's only got to do with desirability of Chinese women. In any case, just like the Singapore FT scenario, Singapore got all the 2nd tier native tier rejects, the Chinese women choosing Indian men were, well, need I say more?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've snooked me into irresistibly putting in an admittedly and apologetically racial remark here. Most Indian women are not attractive. That's why the more successful Indian men look for non-Indian women. It has nothing to do with any inferiority of Chinese men. It's only got to do with desirability of Chinese women. In any case, just like the Singapore FT scenario, Singapore got all the 2nd tier native tier rejects, the Chinese women choosing Indian men were, well, need I say more?

ah that's correct. unfortunately these shit skins won't admit and what's wrong with putting a remark that's mostly factual? Like indians stink. That's a fact nothing racist and these kelings don't have a problem saying chinese guys have small dicks yet somehow it's racist to say they stink?

That keling that wanted to 1 vs 1 you but didn't show up would know what i'm talking about in this thread instantly.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah that's correct. unfortunately these shit skins won't admit and what's wrong with putting a remark that's mostly factual? Like indians stink. That's a fact nothing racist and these kelings don't have a problem saying chinese guys have small dicks yet somehow it's racist to say they stink?

That keling that wanted to 1 vs 1 you but didn't show up would know what i'm talking about in this thread instantly.

That is not true. According to the BBC, ah nehs have really small dicks. Of course, they always have all kinds of excuses, but we all know about their yaya papaya attitudes and fake degrees, don't we?

Sinkies may be notorious for being ball-less, but we aren't exactly too lacking in certain areas, according to this map anyway.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not true. According to the BBC, ah nehs have really small dicks. Of course, they always have all kinds of excuses, but we all know about their yaya papaya attitudes and fake degrees, don't we?

Sinkies may be notorious for being ball-less, but we aren't exactly too lacking in certain areas, according to this map anyway.

Yeah actually chinese guys aren't that small at all but you know how these kelings are like. Now if it's a black man/ african man that says that well that's ok cos africans have big ones but when you have these shit skin kelings that pretend that they are black saying it that's of course BS.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depending On Who They Are ?

You have to see whether they are an Asian type or a so-called White type. The typical An Neh is the southern type. The northern ones are possibly Aryan. So, my guess is that ang moh ones cannot be as small as the Asian.

The most basic division of the Indian society is of Aryans and Dravidians. According to this division, nearly 72% of Indians are Aryans and 28% are Dravidians. The north Indians are the descendants of Aryans and the south Indians are Dravidians. The languages spoken in five states of south India are considered Dravidian languages and most of the languages spoken in the north are considered Aryan languages. The general script of the Aryan languages is different from the general script of Dravidian languages. The Indians also distinguish themselves by the general north Indian accent and general south Indian accent.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah actually chinese guys aren't that small at all but you know how these kelings are like. Now if it's a black man/ african man that says that well that's ok cos africans have big ones but when you have these shit skin kelings that pretend that they are black saying it that's of course BS.

Maybe, they think they are still Aryan. Not so if they are closer to Asia. Seems like everything in Asia is smaller, same as tigers mah.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a sinkie footballer during m cup time who had a drop dead gorgeous swede wife.
Not sure if they are still together though.
Asian men with angmo wife are common lah no fucking big deal....do a poll among sinkie men on the most preferred nationality/race as wives.....I doubt angmo figure very high on wish list.

isit tan kim leng? heard some time ago theyve separated but dont know how true.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Chinese and I'm proud of this fact and I hope people of other races to be proud of their own race too.For those who dream and hope to belong to others,you are only living in your own world.Nobody are not in any ways inferior compare to one another.

one can never belong cos one cant change your race / looks to belong....they can bleach all they want but deep down theyre still the same person

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

jack remembers this report like it was yesterday....the ultimate retort to put them in their places....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jack remembers this report like it was yesterday....the ultimate retort to put them in their places....

when this report was posted here one shit skin by the nick yellow_people was still shamelessly saying it wasn't a big deal that they have smaller dicks cos it was just a "bit" smaller.