• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT NOW?!

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT N

Black skin? Its bad? Looks like someone is butt hurt.. That jaundice colored skin is a sign of sickness. A skin can go from white to black, but how does it go to yellow and look like piss? lol

Change skin colour? Ah neh your black filthy looking smelly shit skin tone will stay with you forever.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT N

May be the Chinese and Indians should be ashamed of themselves as they really fare very badly considering that their combined population is one-third of mankind. On the other hand the Jews comprise 0.2% of world population have made significant contributions in a broad range of human endeavors including the sciences, arts, business and politics. Jews accounted for over 20% of all Nobel Prize winners.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Change skin colour? Ah neh your black filthy looking smelly shit skin tone will stay with you forever.

hahaha, Says the Yellow man with small eyes who stinks of urine and diseased looking skin. :biggrin: -

Last edited:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha, Says the Yellow man with small eyes who stinks of urine and diseased looking skin. :biggrin: -

Smiley emoticons cannot hide your bitterness about your shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing wrong in having this feeling, you are just a conscious person.

Butt-hurt, Yah nice excuse Swindler. Yeah, your kind is doing a good job at stinking up the west really nice and good, They are doing a really good job in selling wantons, prostitution, gambling and selling drugs. Hahaha. And maybe for a start they could start living outside of Chinatown and learn to integrate with the rest of society.

Wow look at the number of replies a shit skin like you is spamming. FYi the chinese aren't the ones creating problems in the west. It's your shit skinned kind that is the most hated over there. Disgusting filthy smelly shit skins.

Well said, Up your point.(Edit: I have to spread my points around, So next time)

(There is a new series on Crime & Investigation channel and its called "Asian Swindlers")

Yup shit skins are asian too fyi. That must be on your kind.

Didnt know you had to leave a nick behind when zapping someone 1 point. That is chink behavour by the way. :biggrin:

Hey shit skin so you zap ppl without leaving your nick and you dare accuse others of it? Yes typical snake behavior.

Noted Gook, Cina Babi is Cina Babi. Urine smell & Jaundice skin doesn't change too. :biggrin:

Black skin? Its bad? Looks like someone is butt hurt.. That jaundice colored skin is a sign of sickness. A skin can go from white to black, but how does it go to yellow and look like piss? lol

FYI chinese don't actually look yellow but you shit skins on the other hand.... Yup resembles shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May be the Chinese and Indians should be ashamed of themselves as they really fare very badly considering that their combined population is one-third of mankind. On the other hand the Jews comprise 0.2% of world population have made significant contributions in a broad range of human endeavors including the sciences, arts, business and politics. Jews accounted for over 20% of all Nobel Prize winners.

well based on this all non jews should feel ashamed.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Something you can be proud of too.. http://voices.yahoo.com/mao-zedong-genocide-one-worst-6911046.html Time to flash your little red book Ching chong. :p

I post things about India you feel hurt? Why?

Can i ask the chap above me, what does India got to do with him? I find it ridicules that there are people out here who needs to cling on to his race, to feel important, to feel that he has some part of someone's million. I am also confused about one thing, What does a Singapore Indian who for example is a 3rd gen Singaporean got to do with India? Will he still align himself to India if India is like Somalia.

I have nothing to do with China. So I won't bother reading whatever shit you post.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

FYI chinese don't actually look yellow but you shit skins on the other hand.... Yup resembles shit.

FYI chinese actually look yellow... . Yup resembles a disease looking skin that smell of piss.

-And for your other rubbish post.. I didn't bother reading because i know its all rubbish. Don't try that Asian Swindler skills on me Babi.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

I post things about India you feel hurt? Why?

I have nothing to do with China. So I won't bother reading whatever shit you post.

Me too, I got nothing to do with India.. I didnt even bother reading what you posted, in fact i didnt even click the link. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FYI chinese actually look yellow but you . Yup resembles like disease.

-And for your other rubbish post.. I didn't bother reading because i know its all rubbish. Don't try that Asian Swindler skills on me Babi.

The simpsons look yellow so far i have never seen a real person with that type of color so too bad for you shit skin.

See how butt hurt you are spamming the thread.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

The simpsons look yellow so far i have never seen a real person with that type of color so too bad for you shit skin.

See how butt hurt you are spamming the thread.

Hypocrispy at its best, So you ain't spamming? Sounds like a butt-hurt dude.

Fyi, There are many shades/tones of Yellow. Just accept that you have a permanently looking Jaundice skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hypocrispy at its best, So you ain't spamming? Sounds like a butt-hurt dude.

Fyi, There are many shades/tones of Yellow. Just accept that you have a permanently looking Jaundice skin.

Nope i'm not posting 1 or 2 sentence posts one after the other unlike you. :rolleyes:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the chinks started businesses when they arrived in the West simply because no sane white man wanted to employ those obnoxious characters.

They ended up starting launderettes and takeaways in order to eke out a living. If that's the definition of being "business minded", then it brings new meaning to the term.

And eventually one makes it as Secretary of Commerce in the largest economy of the world, the United States of America. He is none other than Mr Gary Locke. His Chinese name is 骆家辉。

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

want to blame, blame it on this stupid man who swear to the chinese he want to overthrow Republic Of China to give the chinese more freedom.
But in the end, he gave the chinese suffering, destruction of religion and belief, killed alot of teachers and religious people, destory the chinese moral root.

alot alot more!!!

[video=youtube;DIrUHVFkm9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrUHVFkm9A[/video]

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese nowadays is not Chinese hundred or thousand years ago.

they lost all the culture during culture revolution.

only the Chinese overseas have authentic Chinese culture, especially Taiwan.

even some Chinese in China also agree and acknowledge this fact.

this is a lecture by a history lecturer about culture revolution.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p4ONMEUDt60" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

大跃进 also done a lot of harm.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xrrVGFkDNnI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

sorry a bit long the lecture, but quite interesting.

Last edited:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can it be that Chinese overseas esp Taiwan have more authentic Chinese culture than mainland China?

Taiwanese culture is essentailly Min Nan (Southern Fujian) culture. In the past up to the 1970s you can still catch a performance of Peking opera or xiang sheng in Taiwan but not anymore. Singapore and Malaysia no need to say lah....

If one wants to find out more about traditional Chinese opera, folk songs, dances, cuisine and wushu tell me where does he/she go to? Taipei, S'pore or KL?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can it be that Chinese overseas esp Taiwan have more authentic Chinese culture than mainland China?

Taiwanese culture is essentailly Min Nan (Southern Fujian) culture. In the past up to the 1970s you can still catch a performance of Peking opera or xiang sheng in Taiwan but not anymore. Singapore and Malaysia no need to say lah....

If one wants to find out more about traditional Chinese opera, folk songs, dances, cuisine and wushu tell me where does he/she go to? Taipei, S'pore or KL?

a lot of elites follow KMT retreat to taiwan when they were defeated by the communists. they still teach and pass on the values and traditions of Chinese culture.