• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China worker in Muslim coffeeshop!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - China worker in Muslim coffeeshop!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">papsamleong <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-7 1:34 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8672.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Things have gotten worse.
I just met a PRC male working in a Muslim food outlet. All the staff are Indian Muslim FTs.
The PRC male is not a Muslim.
I could not find out from the boss if there is a new MOM ruling on workers quota to include a percentage of PRC staff.
What the fuck is going on?
To my fellow Singaporeons Malays, please stop having so many children. Whoever wins the battle of demography of race and ethnicity, the government or the Malays, the country is fucked!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, its not uncommon.
U go woodland centre,2 muslim coffee shops near to
each otherhire PRC.....And u know what? These 2 shops
charge 10cts for toilet entry even if u are a customer.
What is really going on ?
Go Foreign Dorm in Penjuru, the Indians also hire PRC.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I saw a mainland Chinese barber working in a Malay barber shop!

Very soon he'll be the Boss of that barber shop :biggrin:

The "Sri **wi" barber shop near my home has been bought over by a PRC and the longtime m&d barbers now work for him :rolleyes:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surprised Ayam Penyet stall at Compasspoint Malay food right?

I was wrong!

the assistant there PRC girl, I spoke Malay to her, she look at me "Surprise!!" WTF happened to SIckapoor now?? PRC every where in a Muslim stall?? why???

The taste one of the worst you can find, the best is still Bedok stall!! penyet,
penyet!!

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ban, you employ malay helper, come 2 days absent 3 days.got to let him go mosque every friday. you pay him on 30 of the month, next day you dont see him anymore.

You employ PRC, 800 $$,come everyday and no complain about overtime

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
for this post alone, i am surprised you are not arrested for inciting racial hatred.

the polis must be blind...LOL

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "Sri **wi" barber shop near my home has been bought over by a PRC and the longtime m&d barbers now work for him :rolleyes:

Wow! That's a new one. They bought one of our power stations. Will they be buying over GIC, Temasek and the PAP government? I wonder. :eek:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC FT employ to handle Chinese customers, Indian FTs don't know how to speak Mandarin - One chicken one duck.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...saw a mainland Chinese barber working in a Malay barber shop!
2 PRC male waiters in Teh Tarik cafe in Tiong Bahru Plaza. Boss and cooks the usual ah nehs2 suspects. New meaning to ah tiongs (and speaking of chinese revolution...):p

One of them even dissuaded me from ordering murtabak (too big portion), and I plumbed for humbler prata. If his bosses caught wind of this, sure kena plucked:biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beach Road hawker centre muslim indian stall selling tulang, kambing soup, mee goreng, nasi briyani etc....... there will be a PRC who will take over the cooking for a couple of hours each day when the indian cook takes his break...... and also on fridays during prayer time :smile:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of them even dissuaded me from ordering murtabak (too big portion), and I plumbed for humbler prata. If his bosses caught wind of this, sure kena plucked:biggrin:

And did he insist that you take the kosong instead of egg and other fancy versions suggesting the latter are rip offs? :p Wait till he owns the prata shop. The fun begins from there. :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ban, you employ malay helper, come 2 days absent 3 days.got to let him go mosque every friday. you pay him on 30 of the month, next day you dont see him anymore.

You employ PRC, 800 $$,come everyday and no complain about overtime

You are also very right! I am not being racist here, if u employ m&d not happy take MC, you tell to improve take MC, 14 day MC per year is an
entitlement they will claim all. Today take salary tomorrow disappear!

PRC will work like hell, bosses loved them, no MC, hard working but sometime at the wrong place and the wrong time!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl.jpg

"Now thats what I call a multi-racial and national society. next time maybe the Mus can work as pork chopper or can set up bah chor mee stalls too. Hei hei hei hei hei.."

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 years back, I was in KL, one of the street hawker centre, near Sungei Wang area... I ordered Cha Siew Rice from a stall and a Malay helper served me...

Imagine my amazement that Muslim there so open liao, can do so...

:eek:

So now Ah Tiongs in Muslim establishments is no surprise sia...

:p