• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman USA immigrant died from cancer and her fellow Chinese husband remarried within 9 days. Her parents were chased out after she died.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spent years working as housewife in USA bringing up two kids before return to work in tech company aka high flyer but left nothing to parents who have no money to buy air tickets to fly back to China and that’s how this thing was exposed when people helped them to raise funds to buy air tickets.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spent years working as housewife in USA bringing up two kids before return to work in tech company aka high flyer but left nothing to parents who have no money to buy air tickets to fly back to China and that’s how this thing was exposed when people helped them to raise funds to buy air tickets.
Why some people never think and plan for their family when they are dying from cancer? She don’t know her parents can’t afford the very expensive air tickets from USA to China due to Covid meh? I watch YouTube also i know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why some people never think and plan for their family when they are dying from cancer? She don’t know her parents can’t afford the very expensive air tickets from USA to China due to Covid meh? I watch YouTube also i know.
Based on trust count on her husband to take care of them can liao? Well proven CANNOT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on trust count on her husband to take care of them can liao? Well proven CANNOT.
Left her money 80% to children and 20% to husband. But her husband doesn’t even want to pay for their air tickets. This high flyer woman obviously got poor estate planning and cause hardship to her own parents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Left her money 80% to children and 20% to husband. But her husband doesn’t even want to pay for their air tickets. This high flyer woman obviously got poor estate planning and cause hardship to her own parents.
High flyer woman with no brains - or no heart for her parents - leaving them out of her estate means they will get nothing as simple as that.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking cock from someone who put her mother in an old folks home so that she can bring men home and fuck her hole.

You still got face to see your ex in-laws after your shameless marriage with their son?

Fuck you understand!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking cock from someone who put her mother in an old folks home so that she can bring men home and fuck her hole.

You still got face to see your ex in-laws after your shameless marriage with their son?

Fuck you understand!
Shameless is you Jeremy Quek spamming lies of me put mother in old folks home and fabricating stories of me with shameless marriage. Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya not just I am not talking cock but I am an exemplary example of taking care of my family when I die. My will has my mother named as one of the beneficiaries since day one okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya not just I am not talking cock but I am an exemplary example of taking care of my family when I die. My will has my mother named as one of the beneficiaries since day one okay?
And my ex husband name too back then but of course I have re-done the will and taken his name out after annulment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conversely, no one has my name in their will. I am always other people 贵人 but no one is my 贵人indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my ex husband name too back then but of course I have re-done the will and taken his name out after annulment.
Oh ya my ex husband is the only man in my life that I ever added and removed from my will. There will be no more. The only party I want to give to now is cancer research but I can’t be bothered to spend more money to change my will again and anyway my money is small change to them and won’t make a difference with or without.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her parents are so nice to her to spend their own money and so much effort to fly during Covid from China to USA to be with her when dying and yet she didn’t take care of their well being after she is dead. It’s not a given okay that all parents will go through so much trouble for their dying daughter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my ex husband is the only man in my life that I ever added and removed from my will. There will be no more. The only party I want to give to now is cancer research but I can’t be bothered to spend more money to change my will again and anyway my money is small change to them and won’t make a difference with or without.
I don’t even know why i bothered to add his name last time when he didn’t even have my name in his insurance policies. Really siao indeed