• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman denounces Singaporean citizenship on China National TV!!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
china_woman_denounces_singapore_citizenship-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Stuntman Mike was shocked when he came across this video of a Chinese woman denouncing her Singaporean citizenship on China’s National television.

In the video, it is mentioned that Zhang Yuan Yuan was a student in Singapore and had obtained Singaporean citizenship. She later chose to head back to China, and subsequently joined the army to serve her country.

In an email to STOMP today (Oct 4), the STOMPer says:

“This video shows how a PRC woman proudly denounces her Singapore pink IC to return to China.

“With the influx of Foreign Talents, can we afford to trust them?

“After this incident, are we to treat them as equals?”

b222-data.jpg

Meteor77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only SG gov takes in immgrants with open arms and so readily supplying them with pink ic / red passport.

Meteor77
True born SG 2nd Class Citizen

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
She always had dual citizenship, bloody PAP didn't ensure she gave up her Commie past.

ISD didn't interview her?

She wasn't asked to denounce communism and to give up armed struggle?

SG Citizenship is like used toilet paper, useless and smells like shit.

Cheers,

MM

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only you Singaporeans overseas would have the same spirit. Shame on you fair-weathered people.

dun anyhow say okay, if they are not concerned loyal citizens, they won't come here to talk cock sing song about their country's MIWs...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She always had dual citizenship, bloody PAP didn't ensure she gave up her Commie past.

Cheers,

MM

walau! u think still 60's?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must have been a rude awakening for Ms Zhang over the Kia Cheng Hu and Bo Lumpar Chinese in Singapore and decided to head back to China for good. The local Chink is a lost cause heading for oblivion. Not only did she denounce her SG citizenship in such an oh, so public manner; she decided to join the fucking army!!! Suck on that motherfuckers!!

Did she get put off by the whiny Chink faggot who KPKB about being forced to serve NS? Perhaps it dawned on her that she can kick Ah Beng's cry baby arse? Either way its a smart move. Reality bites after all. :biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must have been a rude awakening for Ms Zhang over the Kia Cheng Hu and Bo Lumpar Chinese in Singapore and decided to head back to China for good. The local Chink is a lost cause heading for oblivion. Not only did she denounce her SG citizenship in such an oh, so public manner; she decided to join the fucking army!!! Suck on that motherfuckers!!

Did she get put off by the whiny Chink faggot who KPKB about being forced to serve NS? Perhaps it dawned on her that she can kick Ah Beng's cry baby arse? Either way its a smart move. Reality bites after all. :biggrin:

Coward..answer me..confirm that u r AH NEH...ashame arh? once u confirm u ah neh...all the bros here retaliate against ur constant racist postings...u cant tahan arh? bolanpa leh....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, it's a bit crazy to look at when tracing back history. China had never helped Singapore when Singapore was invaded by Japan. Well, no obligation to, Singapore was a British colony then. But Chinese in Singapore had always helped China by donation of funds or other material supplies or even by personal volunteerism when faced with foreign invasion, whether by Japanese or others, regardless of whether China was under Qing Dynasty or ROC. These unconditional ties and bonds seem to have been broken when mainland China becomes PRC.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr...apparently she never had dual citizenship. She only took up Singapore PR, not citizenship. She has always been a PRC citizen.

Hi Rams,

Yes, I agree, my mistake there. She hasn't got citizenship here but she sure did enjoy all the benefits her PR status brought. All the subsidies and education she had shows how cheap citizenship or residency here is.

By the way have you seen the comments by MPs about this saga?

Asiaone has a some comments by them, it's startling that these useless morons are in fact good at skirting around the issue that she benefitted from taxpayers and this is how she repays the nation.

Anyway, I don't really care, it's just a matter of days before I get my greencard and I'd rather pay tax in the US and gain benefit than to pay tax here and watch it go to Commies and conmen.

Cheers,

MM

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only you Singaporeans overseas would have the same spirit. Shame on you fair-weathered people.

I left Singapore, a country I found myself in by accident of birth and which always made me miserable, to go to America, a country where I have always wanted to live and always makes me happy. So I think I've "gone home" pretty well.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers,

MM

It is used an convenience to silence dessidents, as and when the era & place; something in which we had inherited from the British.

That was a detention camp of a sorts, called Ahmad Ibrahim something where the 'village' was, for these.....

In the past, we subscribed to the American views of the "Domino theory"..where communism spreads from one country to another...

The communists were viewed as disruptive, dangerous people; ascribing to a dangerous ideology, from the People's Republic of China mainly.

Now, we embrace the same communist, who is still ascribing to the same ideology of the past, and we are playing dominoes with them.

The world had changed & so had we...but the value of our citizenship had been diluted; to the value of the recyled water, we drink today...no longer PURE!

A rose is a rose, by any other name...a communist is a communist, by any other name...

:p