• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China-savvy civil servants

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
STEAL AND CON LIKE THEM

http://home.att.net/~fcwriter/china.htm

WHO'S WHO
CHOU, John & Sherry LIU: Couple who were indicted in February 2004 in New York for alleged letter of credit fraud in collusion with a loan officer at the New York branch of Bank of China.

FENG MINGCHANG: Businessman arrested in connection with the use of several companies allegedly to defraud the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China of billions of yuan in "illegal loans."

LI JINHUA: Chinese Auditor General, whose widely-publicized reports documented "numerous irregularities" at the Big Four state-owned banks.

LIU JINBAO: Former executive of Bank of China in Hong Kong, arrested in January 2004 over fraudulent loans and allegations of bribery.

WANG XUEBING: Former head of China Construction Bank and also a former executive of Bank of China, investigated in January 2002 for alleged "negligence of duty" apparently related to loan problems at the Bank of China. Sentenced in December 2003 to 12 years in prison for taking bribes.

WEN JIABAO: Chinese prime minister who has focused on "cleanup" of banking and securities industries.

XU CHAOFAN: Identified by "Business Week" report as the ringleader of a $480 million embezzlement from the Kaiping office of the Bank of China in 1992. Xu Chaofan and his accomplices fled China in October 2001 before engaging in major speculation in Chinese stocks using front companies in Hong Kong.

ZHOU ZHENGYI: Described as China's 11th richest businessman in press reports, sentenced to prison on charges relating to some 2 billion yuan of loans he received from the Bank of China. Zhou Zhengyi went from being a "snack shop" operator to a multimillionaire in the 1990s with his companies Shanghai Land and Shanghai Merchants.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIDELINE AND MAKE MONEY LIKE THEM...

PRC Bank Exec

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / Mutli-shots
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

Interested bro, PM me your contact and I will pass the number to her. She will call you directly.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

No need to go China to study...

In S'pore can also study about China...

LAO BANG LAO BANG

LAI MA SHUAI GE...

HMM...HIYA HIYA...

QUI BU QUI....

HENG HAO WAN DE....

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
LEARN ABOUT PRC DA JI BORs...
Banking Grapevine:

Profile of BOC Accounts Relationship Mgr

EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2005 Bank of China, Singapore Branch

Account Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking Department

Liaise with arrangers on syndication loans deals;
Information gathering, assessing and analysing of macro economy, industry, multinational corporates etc.
Prepare and present of credit proposals;
Prepare annual review reports for existing portfolios;
Draft various reports to Head Office;
Draft, edit and finalise credit manual of the department in Chinese (over 120 pages)
Translate credit manual of the department into English.

Sep. 1998 - Dec. 2001 The Kwangtung Provincial Bank
Singapore Branch
(KPB merged with Bank of China since 1 Jan.2002)

Senior Officer – China Business Department

to build and expand customer base;
to minimise problem loan facilities, increased interest income by 30% within year of 1999;
to go on business trips whenever necessary;
handling perplexing projects which involved in legal procedures;
to draft reports to Head Office;
to communicate well with senior managers and junior staffs.

EDUCATION
1982–1986 Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China
B.A., English Language & Literature.

1990–1991 Gansu International Trade Institute, Lanzhou, China

images

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 yrs back, at delphi forum kopishop, forumers are talking about US and Jap. Local are curry favoring them as they are the world economy power. Some are even learning Jap and Yankee way of speaking.

In the near future when China grew its dominance, many will learn their habits too. Those "GuanXi", entertainment, postures or habits will be beautify and promote as norm. :rolleyes:

It's really depend "who is the boss" then. You dun like just go away...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
LEARN TO MAKE MONEY LIKE THEM...

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=536&highlight=bank+china

MR TAN CHEE MENx

HEAD OF SETTLEMENTS and MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

MR WINSTON ONx

HEAD OF TREASURY... and UOB REMISIER (PLAYING OWN SHARES)

MDM TAN BEE HUx

HEAD OF KPB...O Level Manager...asking grads to sleep around with the right cock...married a fellow Manager in BOC...lost her job n private condo repossed by UOB...

O level can earn SGD 7k in BOC???

Last edited: