• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China and Japan going to fight soon........

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China pledges to defend territory after Japan island reports
Posted: 05 September 2012 1601 hrs

display_image.php

Jap nationalists

BEIJING: China pledged on Wednesday to take "necessary measures" to defend its territory after Japanese media said Tokyo had agreed to buy a group of islands at the centre of a territorial dispute.

"The Chinese government is monitoring developments closely and will take necessary measures to defend its national territorial sovereignty," said foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei.

- AFP

What did China say before they hoot the Indians in 1962?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese people will tell the Japs this ... 'we can give up 1,000 tael of gold but will not give up even half inch of our territory'

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this scenario.. who would you support?

In WW2, Sinkie support China as Japan bombarded and massacred masses of peopel..

In this day and age (60 plus years after WW2).. would we, the normal sinkie peasants, support Japan or China?

That's some food for thought..:biggrin:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why dont we sell Sentosa island to China?

After all, we have already sold Christmas Island to the Aussies......

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Republic of China actually controlled Diaoyutai Islands until the late 1960s when the United States coerced them to give up those islands group. the US returned Okinawa and Diaoyutai to Japan in 1972.

the Chinese should fuck the Taiwanese for giving up those islands initially.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this scenario.. who would you support?

In WW2, Sinkie support China as Japan bombarded and massacred masses of peopel..

In this day and age (60 plus years after WW2).. would we, the normal sinkie peasants, support Japan or China?

That's some food for thought..:biggrin:

very good question...see how lor. i got many japanese friends and also got many china friends. just see how lor. but i don't think a war is coming lah.....but well you remember the manchurian incident: a deliberate attempt to provoke and incite and start a war...nahbeh.....i hope some useless rocks will not lead to war!!!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
let them have a long & protracted fight, than manufacturing & industry can go to other countries, their lost, our gain!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Global war spurred on by the fight for resources. War of resources.

Lots of potential players, Japan is not just trying to get stuff from China, but from Korea as well. Places where they have left well enough alone only until recently to prevent being fenced in.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
very good question...see how lor. i got many japanese friends and also got many china friends. just see how lor. but i don't think a war is coming lah.....but well you remember the manchurian incident: a deliberate attempt to provoke and incite and start a war...nahbeh.....i hope some useless rocks will not lead to war!!!

Yes, uncle your history is good. I hope not as well but it seems everyone is posturing for one. As world population booms, something has got to give. Its not the territories but the resources that are tied in to them as globlal resources are becoming ever scarce.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
China and Japan will never go to war. Maybe just huge protests from both sides.

Contrary to popular beliefs, China needs Japan as well for their survival. Japanese companies are the one providing the jobs for the ordinary Chinese folks while Chinese labour is the reason why Japanese companies can keep cost down.

War is too difficult to happen when both sides have vested economic interest. Politics and business never go hand in hand.