• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China - a thoroughly third world country

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure hope the Chinese don't build an aircraft carrier. I wouldn't want their carriers anywhere near me!

Lets look at how backwards China is in this thread:rolleyes:

Am curious. Which part of China are you talking about. China is so huge that that the definition of rural and urban is very prominently displayed in this country. So if you are saying that they are backward in the rural area, then you are right but if you are saying that cities like Shanghai, Beijing are too, then i would not agree with you.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people should just wake up and look around them. Their whole house is flood with both high quality products like Thinkpad laptops, Iphones and ipads as well as the cheapo plastic kitchen spoons. Just look around your house and highly likley that 70% of items come from China. Based on just this fact alone, even if I know nothing about Chinese GDP, I would surmise that China must be a big country, employ lots of workers and make lots of money( ok simplistic caveman way of looking at things).

China doesn't even have the technology to build proper buildings that can stand properly.

Items come from China? Pencils, sharpeners, cheap clothes, paint, can openers. All low level products.

You see any breaking research and innovation from China?

The Chinese car companies can't even create a car with automatic gear shift, they don't have the technology yet. Only recently did one of their car companies manage to figure out how to create a car with automatic gear shift. :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be more interested in the people's life expectancy than building.

Don't have the exact stats with me (never cared bout stats anyway) but offhand, I'd say most industrialsed deomocracies are looking at 75+ years life expectancy?

China, it is hard to get the guestimate if one considers female infanticide.

Cheers!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid fugly inferior Chink dog. Shut your hole up and continue to suck my cock.

Who are they? Probably your parents and relatives.

By the way, plastic surgery won't save your ugly and failed self. Using black bold font won't make you look anything more scary than just tar to be cleaned.

So my point was RIGHT AFTER ALL. HA! Don't talk to me you ugly, inferior and worthless garbage dump.

:oIo: Take it up your yellow ass you ugly slant-eyed Chink :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You stupid ugly dickhead. You are no different from

SamuelStalin aka StoneBridgeLeaner aka DearestGodlikeWarlord

• Rude FTrash

• Rates a thread rating to minus
  • Report posts
  • Carry PAP balls

Only difference is you don't use red fonts like that ugly rude dog. :biggrin:

JayBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your theory is interesting. Chinese company build an automatic gear but yet they could build rockets and taikonauts doing space walk. They have shot down satellite. They have backdated submarine technology that even the highest rated submarines US cannot detect. Whilst US is comtemplating building its own high speed rail link, China has tracks thousand of miles of them connecting its backward country.

Most of your IT products are made in China. Most of the buildings in Singapore are made using China handyman tools. In fact most buildings are built by PRC.

While most of us have forgotten how if you compared China in 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005 and 2010 and you would realise how much China has grown in the last couple of decades. If the momentum continues, it is a matter of time before China regain its position as the middle kingdom.

China doesn't even have the technology to build proper buildings that can stand properly.

Items come from China? Pencils, sharpeners, cheap clothes, paint, can openers. All low level products.

You see any breaking research and innovation from China?

The Chinese car companies can't even create a car with automatic gear shift, they don't have the technology yet. Only recently did one of their car companies manage to figure out how to create a car with automatic gear shift. :eek::rolleyes:

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Lets look at how backwards China is in this thread" ????

You only can say that after you travel to China and experience yourself.

I encourage you to visit China as soon as possible.

Whether super low tech or super high tech products , everything they can produce.

FlipSide

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC first needs to get right their infant milk powder formulation.

Cheers!

Not just milk powder.
Just about everything it makes is now viewed with suspicion.
Just just bad lousy quality.
But fakes, copies and piracy, toxic toys, contaminated food products.

This country just take short cuts at others expense. No shame.
Even its workers have no basic rights.

It is so scared even to float its currency. But want to boast it is
big economy.

I think China is no longer in the limelight. People worldwide is losing interest in China ( Learning mandarin is not popular anymore ) while other nations are rising and shining.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just milk powder.
Just about everything it makes is now viewed with suspicion.
Just just bad lousy quality.
But fakes, copies and piracy, toxic toys, contaminated food products.

This country just take short cuts at others expense. No shame.
Even its workers have no basic rights.

It is so scared even to float its currency. But want to boast it is
big economy.

I think China is no longer in the limelight. People worldwide is losing interest in China ( Learning mandarin is not popular anymore ) while other nations are rising and shining.

at the rate they are bonking (indiscriminately so long as there's money involved), very soon, every mei mei from china will be infected with hiv.

FlipSide

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the rate they are bonking (indiscriminately so long as there's money involved), very soon, every mei mei from china will be infected with hiv.

Which means..they going to infect huge number of men all over the place
including Asean and other places.
We may soon have a HIV epidemic !

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your theory is interesting. Chinese company build an automatic gear but yet they could build rockets and taikonauts doing space walk. They have shot down satellite. They have backdated submarine technology that even the highest rated submarines US cannot detect. Whilst US is comtemplating building its own high speed rail link, China has tracks thousand of miles of them connecting its backward country.

Most of your IT products are made in China. Most of the buildings in Singapore are made using China handyman tools. In fact most buildings are built by PRC.

While most of us have forgotten how if you compared China in 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005 and 2010 and you would realise how much China has grown in the last couple of decades. If the momentum continues, it is a matter of time before China regain its position as the middle kingdom.

LOL.

Following your logic, since India has satellites, stealth fighters and atomic bomb, there are no people living in slums in India?

Talking about going off on a tangent.

Get back to me when I can eat food in China without having diarrhea, cross the roads during the green man with cars stopping for me and buildings can stand for more than 30 years.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
and mind you guys!!! dont compare the communist china with our real republic of china.

中华人民共和国(中华人民共产国 :biggrin: ) 不等于中国。
真正的中国是 ’ 中华民国 ‘。

是共产的思想和不道德的文化,害死了中华民族。所以,才有现在的fake milk, fake toys and lawless society happening in China now!!!

Real China is ROC and not PRC!!!
And mind you guys again, Taiwan is not = ROC but part of R.O.C!!!
And mind you guys again and again, R.O.C still kicking alive and did not surrendered to the P.R.C yet.They are just retreating to Taiwan and mind you guys once again, Taiwan is part of China and China is R.O.C!!! So, don't ever mixup the whole thing of Taiwan = R.O.C and Taiwan = P.R.C!!!

Read more history why R.O.C is residing in Taiwan now and how the Ming dynasty Zheng Cheng Gong manage to drive out the Dutch from Taiwan when Taiwan was actually officially part of China.
U.S planned well to defend Taiwan is correct.But U.S planned to defend Taiwan not because of R.O.C, but because of their own strategic planning!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MHnRViwigEc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MHnRViwigEc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at their GDP per capita. Really jialat. China is truly a third world country. Don't be fooled by their grandiose displays of wealth as seen in the Olympics and Shanghai Expo. They are not only poor in monetary terms, they are also impoverished in the soul. Go to Guangzhou and you'll see those ah tiongs eating dogs and cats. In Guangdong, they even eat fetuses. Look at Shanghai. The ah tiongs there like to walk around in their pyjamas and anyhow spit on the streets. And who can forget the way the unscrupulous ah tiongs sold melamine-laced milk formula to unsuspecting mothers? And they have absolutely no respect for intellectual property rights. Everything also steal and copy from others. Pathetic. Last but not least, the organ harvesting of Falun Gong members. Imagine one day JW in Singapore also kanna thrown into jail then executed for their kidneys and corneas. That's how callous the CCP in China is. To these commies, human beings are nothing more than numbers in government statistics. Fuck China!