• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China’s multimillionaire pay US$100 for tissue from elderly at hawker ctr

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-qfVpLhkogg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WB_10_03_2013_CJ_3_20782976_20782970_tanltg_x1gek.jpg

今天早上10点半,陈光标来到勿洛 熟食中心,还用了100美金,向阿婆买了3包 纸巾。( 视频 )

陈光标坐下没多久,一名老婆婆来 到桌前兜售纸巾。他见状,立刻从钱包掏 出100元美金递给老婆婆。

老婆婆不认得美金,显得一脸茫然, 经旁人解释后,才连声道谢。 过后受访时,68岁的许女士说:“很 高兴!会把钱拿去银行存起来。”

离开熟食中心前,陈光标更掏出两 张100元美金送给收拾餐桌的两名员工。
50岁的林先生初时不敢接受,因为 他不认得美钞,到后来了解后就笑着说很 感谢陈光标。

他说:“平日在报纸上看过陈光标, 只是没想到会见到真人,很谢谢他!”

另一名50多岁的杜女士同样表示很 感谢陈光标,还称赞他“很不错”。

WB_10_03_2013_CJ_3_20783206_20783171_tanltg_Joo_DAsm2.jpg

From news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Chen-Guang-Biao-Yi-100Yuan-Mei-Chao-Mai-A-Po-Zhi-Jin-144554

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody fucker just wants a cheap publicity shot at himself. What's wrong with just giving that chap money discreetly and walking away. Must fucking call reporters and make a big hooha of himself.

KNNBCCB fucking cheapstake fucker who is a disgrace in real life. PTUI!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The report says Wanbao invited this fucker here. Did it ever occurred to its editor that what he did is exposing the incompetence of his master?
An aged citizen in her twilight lights resorting to selling tissues to survive.

Knowing this idiot does around the world seeking limelight yet he extended the invitation to him.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what else to expect from Chinaman ????

whenever they have the chance, they wanna let the world know..................macam they're the only ones with money.............

no good karma for this bastard

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Matthew 6:2-3

"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

----

Do you find it curious that there's always a filming and reporting crew on standby whenever he's bestowing his generosity on the lesser mortals? :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"aunty" & "Uncle" bring US$100 to money changer, "ah neh" say " tak boleh" & call the mata, the US$100 at the back, at bottom right hand corner, says "printed in the People's Republic of China"... ha ha ha ha How come he never uses PRC province currency? " xin jia por yuan"??:biggrin:

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody fucker just wants a cheap publicity shot at himself. What's wrong with just giving that chap money discreetly and walking away. Must fucking call reporters and make a big hooha of himself.

KNNBCCB fucking cheapstake fucker who is a disgrace in real life. PTUI!

Why scold people's mother's ?The next time this Prc comes here for charity,go straight to him and scold him like a man face to face! Why dont you give instead?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least this chinaman gave money. You want to see a rich keling giving money? You have a better chance of seeing pigs fly.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just called SPH, told them that I am giving out sgd money at newton hawker centre, and ask them to cover the story, but them no hew me. Why? Why? Why?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just called SPH, told them that I am giving out sgd money at newton hawker centre, and ask them to cover the story, but them no hew me. Why? Why? Why?

Because you won't fit into the 'foreigners contribute positively to Singapore' narrative/agenda now.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. did you speak singlish or what?
2. your money is no biggerer than the prc's mah:biggrin:
3. you are no foreign talent or rich individual that add value to sheepishland hoh

Last edited: