• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam rebuts Sitoh claims

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Chiam rebuts Sitoh claims[/h]http://news.insing.com/tabloid/chiam-rebuts-sitoh-claims/id-bf433f00

>
Mr Chiam said in the statement that a few years ago – at his helm – the town council built 29 lifts free-of-charge for residents of Lorong 8 Toa Payoh without them having to help foot the bill, unlike for the LUP.
“We also did major rewiring work there, contrary to Mr Sitoh Yih Pin’s assertion that we had not done any such work in the constituency for 26 years,” Mr Chiam said.
He also said over the years – under his care – the town council was able to carry out upgrades and build amenities like parks and linkways without taking a cent from the Community Improvement Projects Committee funds, which all PAP-managed town councils in Singapore receive.
Applications for the funds at that time required the endorsement of the Adviser of the Potong Pasir Residents’ Committees, who – incidentally – happened to be Mr Sitoh.
“All our applications over the years were rejected,” said Mr Chiam, “the sole exception being one application made in 2011 for a barrier-free accessibility project.”
<

Jason Tan hey Sitoh.. stop nitpicking the past.. you are the current MP now and better get your ass off to work on the development of the ageing estate.. so far I only see the ERP gantry up at a small carpark near MacDonald....notices about changing cleaning company and maintenance vendor. So when is the carpark woes going to be solved.. where is the lift upgrading that you have been talking since GE2011 and lastly please inform your colleagues in Town council to pull up their socks about maintenance because it took you 4 mths plus 4 emails from me to change the blown out lighting.
Jolly Liew · Top Commenter Jason, only 4 emails ftom you? Do consider that as super efficient

Gary Ho Come on Sitoh, you don't have to resort to lying.... Do what you are good at and let the residents decide if you are worth their while!
Kevin Neo What is he good at???
Akime Shuying · Australian Maritime College Kevin Neo lying =)
Don Quah Bark and wag his tail.

Sunday Dora · Top Commenter · Saint Andrew's Junior College mr chiam is well respected man, do not have to resort to under the belt techniques to give him a bad name. by doing this, do you think we respect you more. FAT HOPE

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He\'s another scum in white. Lying is one of their trademarks. Day in day out, they are bluffing non stop.

Last edited:

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard from residents. Shitoh is invisible and keeps finding excuses not to visit nor entertain the residents. I even hear he sends foreign talent to visit your house. I have heard that the place in PP is getting dirtier. If the residents of PP can provide photo evidence, it would be great. It will prove once and for all voting PAP will turn your estate into a slum, which is what I observe in many wards of the PAP.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Potong Pasir residents who betrayed Mr Chiam and instead voted for this Cheebye face Seetoh really deserved it.. How can they trust a a man with a fucked up face like Seetoh..??? :confused: Just look at the way this snaky bastard is twisting and turning the facts.. I rank Seetoh a close 2nd behind Lui Fuck Yew in terms of ugliness..

This Seetoh is one Kapala Butoh..!!! :oIo: :mad: :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With regards to Chiam's comment, someone did the math, Chiam either have a broken calculator or he is lying

Sitoh Yih Pin (STYP) and Chiam See Tong are arguing over the state of Potong Pasir TC’s funds when CST handed over as its Chairman.

STYP says he needs more years beyond 2014 to pay the total of $8.7m needed for the lift-upgrading programme. CST counters that he would have been able to accumulate the balance by 2014.

The last PPTC report under CST stated [1]: “During FY 2010/2011, we have achieved healthy surplus of $654,201 and the total accumulated surplus as at 31 March 2011 is at $3,616,955 which is by any standard commendable considering the size of our estate. The $3.6m of accumulated surplus achieved over the past five years is to ensure funds are available for LUP.”

PPTC's surplus for FY 10/11 was $654k. And if PPTC only accumulated $3.6m over the previous five years, and all things being equal, it would have been unlikely to reach $8.7m by 2014 (ie. in three more years’ time).

Hence, STYP challenges CST: "If Mr Chiam insists he can pay for the lift upgrading as well as do all the necessary maintenance for this estate, please show me the installment plan."

https://www.facebook.com/Ti.Bryan

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have I not told you many times, not to talk about topics you know nothing about and cannot count? Superior intellect tells you Shitoh is lying. Rather than armchair with fake figures, go talk to residents at PP who have had him for years and they will tell you the numbers. BTW, the lifts were upgraded in PP only in the last few years.

For those who want to know what kind of shit Shitoh belongs to, history is archived below of how fucked up the current shits of PAP still are.

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/100015?page=1

Do not worry, Shitoh. I heard the people of PP will deny you all the way, failure shitface.

Z

Zombie

-deleted-problem with editing-

Last edited by a moderator:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have I not told you many times, not to talk about topics you know nothing about and cannot count? Superior intellect tells you Shitoh is lying. Rather than armchair with fake figures, go talk to residents at PP who have had him for years and they will tell you the numbers. BTW, the lifts were upgraded in PP only in the last few years.

For those who want to know what kind of shit Shitoh belongs to, history is archived below of how fucked up the current shits of PAP still are.

Do not worry, Shitoh. I heard the people of PP will deny you all the way, failure shitface.

I notice that Char_Azn has a tendency to embarrass himself. What I don't understand is why does he persist in doing so? :confused:

Last edited:
Z

Zombie

LUP is Sitoh's project. It was announced for 9, 22 and 17 flats in three batches, totaled 48 flats.

After 9 and 22 flats were announced, Chiam said they got enough money and that 22 flats would start later as money was being raised...

It is clear that Chiam did not say they have the money for all 48 flats at one go.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110316-268461.html

Mr Sitoh Yih Pin, the People's Action Party (PAP) grassroots adviser for Potong Pasir, raised the issue last November[year 2010]. He asked if the town council had enough money to pay for lift upgrading after he announced the LUP for the 22 blocks of flats in Potong Pasir. Mr Chiam said yes, the town council has the money.He also said that the second batch of upgrading would not start so soon and that the Town Council was raising money through service and conservancy charges.

Mr Sitoh told The New Paper that he hopes to announce LUP for the remaining 17 blocks of flats - 12 in Lorong 8 Toa Payoh and 5 in Potong Pasir - by the second half of this year[2011].

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitto, you now I/C go do work. Cannot make it we know as you are lesser mortal and not bright. Cannot do and call names at CST who is a man with stroke, you must be like WSM kick in the balls loser type. Ask for extra money is like SMRT claim to make money but take from taxpayers still.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
PP turncoats deserve their current fate...those proud-arse guys att aljunied are well just proud...the estate is in superb condition, the regret and repent curse is extinct....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Feel free to rebut his claims it's not mine anyway

And in case your math Fail

3.6M over 5 years under Chiam = 700K per year

Assume no increase in fees/charges
3.6M + (700K * 3 years(2014) = 3.6M + 2.1M = 5.7M

That's a shortfall of $3M. So either Chiam was planning to increase the fees/charges in PP by 120%, his calculator was broken or he is lying. Take your pick

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's a shortfall of $3M. So either Chiam was planning to increase the fees/charges in PP by 120%, his calculator was broken or he is lying. Take your pick

Hahahaha. How much do they pay you to write crap, your favorite team of minibond losers on taxpayer funds. Anyway, it Shitoh's claims.
For some howlian fucker who has been squeezing the balls of PP and SPP, Shitoh still has problems even with access to generous purse strings of taxpayers. FYI to others. LUP was at 3.6 million b4 leaving but Chiam also says there is currently 6.7millionSGD available, true by the AR2010. Mind you, no extravagant honey from the government, all hardwork and no minibond gamble losses. Hello, as of end of FY 2011, there is 4.4million. So even by your method of calculations at the end of FY2014, it should be 6.5million, as FY2014 is from Apr 2014 to Mar 2015, basic general knowledge.

FYI for other bros. http://theonlinecitizen.com/2012/04...cle-on-potong-pasir-lift-upgrading-programme/
29 blocks of residents paid zero for the lift upgrade. Under Shitoh, there will be 7.5% (PP residents please corroborate)needed to be copayed by residents for the 8.7million project or 652,500SGD.

BTW, ST is not known to be credible as a newspaper according to international rankings, which you like to use so much. So if you want to dispute that then you must dispute all the international rankings that the PAP likes to brag as it is apples and oranges.

FYI, in FY2008, 22 lifts were set for upgrading for S$2.2 million, while 35 lifts for S$3.5million were put on hold due to some funny business by the PAP government. So to do 48 lifts, it would cost 4.36-4.8 million. The average inflation between 2007 and 2011 is 3.46% I so nice I calculate 3.75% inflation for 6 years, the figure would be 5.45-6 million SGD. Got spare at the supposed 6.5million accumulated. Never even touch resident copayment. If can get 8.7 million, have 2.7 million to go and do something else, other than invest in minibonds:biggrin:

BTW, classic quote from the great man CST (http://blackorwhite2005.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html)
"In Lorong 8, Toa Payoh, we built 29 lifts for only $2 million. When we reported our upgrading of flats to the HDB, they say impossible, you can't build with $2 million, at least $4 million needed. You see HDB, PAP prices are very high. So from our estimates, we can build lifts for 8 blocks of flats, instead of for four." As you can see with those in PP who enjoyed new lifts without paying at 1/2 the budget of PAP for the same projects, there is a serious crutch mentality and perhaps the lack of realization that there are other monies moving around making it so expensive, at best. BTW, the lifts at PP are from known brands, not fly by night ones. So, if CST team was around, there is still money to hold welfare activities for the people of PP and do some maintenance works. Shitoh should not act like a brat, after denying CST monetary access to win this election by cheating and still cannot get the job done with full rein. I think Shitoh should kneel down, beg CST for forgiveness and ask CST to teach him how fish and not just eat fish. CST is a gentleman who will do that for the people.

All bros, be on the lookout of how Shitoh may max out all the funds before losing the next elections.

BTW, if your math no fail, 1+1 can be =2 or 1+1 can be =10?
Wah, I think I should sell my soul to the PAP. Can screw Singaporeans and make even bigger money, talk lanjiao talk and not be responsible. PAP=Prick Ass Party. Man that rocks. Also, brain not required. Wonder why you put the signature as you have the prerequisites that allow you to be working for the PAP.:biggrin:

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this guy just raised S$1million for the needy at Potong Pasir and now kitty not enough to pay for lift-upgrading?

In the past, ChiamST did some upgrading + no kpkb. Strange. Different system of 'accounting'? Or have the funds been 'tied up' somewhere (eg. in a fund like another case a few years back where town council funds got 'burnt'/siphoned away).

Z

Zombie

CharAzn

You were misled by BryanTi. Maybe he does not know that he got the wrong numbers. Let me explain.

1)
In an income statement,

All Incomes (A) - All Expenses (B) = Surplus for the Year (X)
Therefore, the growth in assets in balance sheet is X.

But in the case when there is Sinking Fund to be set aside,
All Incomes (A) - All Expenses (B) - Sinking Fund (C) = Surplus for the Year (Y)

Sinking Fund is fund set aside for future expenses. This means it is debited (minus) from the Income Statement and then credited (add) into the Balance Sheet. The total growth in assets in Balance Sheet remains unchanged which is as X above.

This means, X = C+Y, which is the total growth in assets in balance sheet.

BryanTi looked at only Y and the accumulated Ys for the past years.
He missed out the C and the accumulated Cs for the past years.

2)
C (ie Sinking Fund) is sub-divided into
(i) residential property
(ii) commercial property

whereas
Y (ie Surplus) is sub-divided into
(i) residential property
(ii) commercial property
(iii) carpark

$3.6m that Bryan Ti mentioned is accumulated Ys for the past years, which is ( Y(i)s + Y(ii)s + Y(iii)s ).

The total accumulated assets over the past years for residential property ( ie C(i)s + Y(i)s ) = $6.7m. This is the amount mentioned by Chiam.

The total accumulated assets over the past years under the Sinking Fund for residential property ( ie C(i)s ) = $4.5m. This is the amount mentioned by Seetoh.

I suspect Seetoh purposely left out Y(i)s ie $2.2m plus Y(i) collections over next few years, because by not using it in LUP, he can use this amount to beautify PP over the next few years and prepare himself for GE2016.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.potongpasirtc.org/highlights/annualreports/

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/chiam-rebuts-sitoh-claims/id-bf433f00

Mr Chiam added that as of 31 March last year, the total available residential property fund was $6.7 million.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_791145.html

He needs the extension because the town council does not have enough in its residential sinking fund: According to its annual report, as of March 31 last year, the Potong Pasir Town Council had $4.4 million.
Said Mr Sitoh: 'This is not enough to cover the cost of the 48 blocks that have been identified for the LUP, which will amount to $8.7 million.'