• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chew Chor Meng became hawker selling Pao Fan at Sultan Plaza

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about gurmit singh? Any of his fans here?
Gurmit is bad actor, no improvement after so many years, same facial expressions and always behaves like pck.
I don't really understand how did he manage to survive in this entertainment industry.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN celebrity always got the thinking their past glory can help with their business but they never think got my uncle this type of people KNN

K.N.N.

They likey ads in botak head shampoo, join Gym, etc.
KNN and KNS -- All these are fakes.

KNN-- Never ads to help Geylang
and BananaLeg??

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurmit is bad actor, no improvement after so many years, same facial expressions and always behaves like pck.
I don't really understand how did he manage to survive in this entertainment industry.

K.N.N.
& K.N.S.

Still wearing that piece of Shitty-Mole
on his
F-face and the yellow boots.

KANASAI

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Simple. He's the go-to guy to roleplay govt propaganda mouthpiece. Quite a lucrative profession.

swimorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Being stoutly and publicly pro Govt thats what got him so far and guaranteed his longevity despite his obvious one trick pony talent.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shopee is Gurmit's fan. :biggrin:

shopee-1212-sale.jpg
I am a big fan of rosie

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie celebrities very kor miah. Have to sideline into other jobs. Some go into MLM, others do F&B. Many do product advertisements.

Back in the day they could feature in great tv dramas, which were produced with great effort. Nowadays, all you need is some dubbed Korean drama and the viewers are satisfied with the formulaic crap featuring their oppas. :biggrin:
well if i got extra cash to burn, i would sideline into other biz and investment too.
never put all eggs into 1 basket

"人无千日好,花无百日红“

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOURCE ; WIKIPEDIA.:

quote,
Born to a Punjabi Indian father Chainchal Singh Virk and an East Asian (ChineseJapanese) mother,[3] Gurmit was brought up as a Sikh, but converted to Christianity in 1985.[4] Gurmit Singh studied in Outram Secondary School during his secondary school years.

Gurmit is married to Melissa, a Cantonese Chinese. He has three children, Gabrielle (Gabbi Wenyi Ayane Virk, born 1998), Elliot (born 2002) and Mikaela (born 2013).[5] Gurmit is an alumnus of National Police Cadet Corps, Singapore[6] and held the rank of Cadet Inspector.

unquote.

simi is cadet inspector huh?