• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Shui Bian's Money Laundering Probe EXPOSED LEEgime

jw5

Loyal
I find this whole saga to be very entertaining. Ah Bian's 'apology' and bowing on the telly; wife telling a conflicting story; son and daughter-in-law doing a quick 'runner' to the States; daughter yelling and screaming like a siao cha bo on the streets of Taipei; mother-in-law crying in an interview 'acting' like she had no knowledge of money politics intrigue and claiming her daughter was brought up to moral and ethical; and now this roving intrepid ROC Prosecutor Ching who looks like a chio lau kway bu MILF:biggrin: Damn shiok to observe, can't wait for the next instalment:p
Porfiro
I have been glued to the tv every night watching the taiwan news and political commentary programmes since this started last week. Normally I would prefer to watch the chiobus on the variety programmes, but in the past week, I have chosen to watch the Taiwanese speaking middle aged and old men! :smile:
On starhub cable channels 52 and 54, especially Sissy's (Wen Chian) programme.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this whole saga to be very entertaining. Ah Bian's 'apology' and bowing on the telly; wife telling a conflicting story; son and daughter-in-law doing a quick 'runner' to the States; daughter yelling and screaming like a siao cha bo on the streets of Taipei; mother-in-law crying in an interview 'acting' like she had no knowledge of money politics intrigue and claiming her daughter was brought up to moral and ethical; and now this roving intrepid ROC Prosecutor Ching who looks like a chio lau kway bu MILF:biggrin: Damn shiok to observe, can't wait for the next instalment:p

Never liked him hence watching it all with glee! Let's see how many skeletons they can dig up! :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, me too Bro, notwithstanding my shitty mandarin still get to enjoy the wayang and intrigues:biggrin: Money politics at its best:p

Porfiro
I have been glued to the tv every night watching the taiwan news and political commentary programmes since this started last week. Normally I would prefer to watch the chiobus on the variety programmes, but in the past week, I have chosen to watch the Taiwanese speaking middle aged and old men! :smile:
On starhub cable channels 52 and 54, especially Sissy's (Wen Chian) programme.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"He has a split personality. It has gone to the stage where he is a priest by day, a male prostitute by night":D

Sisy Chen on Ah Bian and the latest scandal

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROC is on a good track,after going thro' 2 transition of government,and now a reasonable good man Mao as the president.

I do not believe in MM Lee claim that this show is not good for the country,I see it as ugly nature of huiman being and glad that it has so much more transparency now.

Of course MM Lee's assertion is that we are different,our politicians,our biz people are different

But are they?Are they not also fr this earth,the same specie?

jw5

Loyal
"He has a split personality. It has gone to the stage where he is a priest by day, a male prostitute by night":D

Sisy Chen on Ah Bian and the latest scandal
Sisy Chen is a very tough reporter and host.
She has found out things that even the investigators may not yet have found out.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ap_Taiwan_pres_Chen_Shui-bian_file_210.jpg

The $$$ are for top secret Taiwan Independence activities. That's why I Ah Bian do it so secretly, even sacrificing the president's dignity by sending the money overseas through illegal means.

Don't believe the Chinese Nationalist Party government lies, their propaganda press and the unfair judiciary system.

Believing Ah Bian = believing in the future Republic of Taiwan.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
葉盛茂再吃一案 珍海外資產情資也遭隱匿

810779543.jpg

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2008/08/28 13:35</q>
台北地檢署偵辦前調查局長葉盛茂隱匿情資案,爆發案外案,原來葉盛茂還涉嫌隱匿九十五年檢調查出吳淑珍在海外資產的情資,葉盛茂宣稱有跟當時檢察總長吳英昭報告,但檢方詢問吳英昭,吳英昭並不知情,因此葉盛茂吃案又加一件。(黃進恭報導)

台北地檢署偵辦前調查局長葉盛茂隱匿海外洗錢情資案,卻爆發案外案,檢方查出葉盛茂涉嫌在九十五年間,將調查局洗錢防治中心的重要情資,有關吳淑珍在新加坡資產的情資涉嫌隱匿,台北地檢署襄閱主任檢察官林錦村做了說明。:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

(吳淑珍海外情資,當時承辦人有寫簽,但葉跟承辦人說由我交給檢察總長吳英昭就好,吳英昭則說他從頭到尾都沒接到報告)

檢 方表示葉宣稱有向當時檢查總長吳英昭口頭報告,但檢方詢問吳英昭說法,吳則說完全沒有接到葉的公文及口頭報告。事實上這份情資則是由特偵組提報給台北地檢 署,由於特偵組偵辦阿扁家族海外洗錢疑案,發現吳淑珍新加坡資產情資,當時葉早已知曉,卻沒有向當時檢察總長吳英昭回報,也間接證實前調查局長葉盛茂遇扁 家人可真禮遇,也讓大眾開了眼界。

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen Shui Bian's Money Laundering A/C in Singapore EXPOSED

檢已轉交事證 扁星國帳戶將曝光

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2008/08/29 13:55</q> 黃子瑀
<table class="left" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td><label> </label></td></tr> </tbody></table>陳水扁家族在新加坡的帳戶,即將破解曝光,前往新加坡的北檢主任檢察官慶啟人,上午在國際檢察官年會發表「人頭帳戶犯罪」演說,慶啟人證實,已經將前第一家庭人的犯罪事證,交給新加坡檢方,聲請、令狀清查帳戶。

代表台灣,在全世界400多名資深檢察官面前,以英文演說,檢察官慶啟人充滿自信,她以台灣對抗人頭帳戶為例,分享偵查經驗。

主任檢察官慶啟人:「這是我的榮幸,參與這次盛大的會議,也是我第一次演說,有關打擊網路詐欺的策略,以台灣對抗人頭帳戶的經驗為例子。」

演講贏得滿堂掌聲,也多次被指名回答國際偵查權的議題,而對於外界關心的前第一家庭海外密帳,台灣與新加坡的司法互助進度,慶啟人表示,她已經將陳水扁家族的犯罪事證,交給新加坡政府,正式啟動司法協助。

慶啟人:「我們表達了我們的來意,我們提供了我們的資訊,那他都知道了,也了解了,他非常的友善,雙方的會談,其實是互動非常的良好。」

而針對艾格蒙組織,早就查出吳淑珍在新加坡有1600美金的資產,疑似洗錢,需不需要清查更多的人頭帳戶,慶啟人低調不多談偵查中的案件,但請外界對她要有信心。

慶啟人:「我一直都沒有忘記我此行的任務,第一個就是,我必需要把這個交付我的任務達成,那第二個就是,我做這個報告,其實是代表台灣,我很坦白說,我正在努力中。」

而新加坡當地英文報也大篇幅報導,台灣前總統家族,疑似洗錢的案件,還刊登醒目的吳淑珍以及女兒、媳婦的照片,華文報更明確指出,台灣檢察官已經將尋求協助的公文,正式交給新加坡政府的律師,代為申請令狀,清查帳戶。

而慶啟人也透露,晚間將再和相關人事會見,深入討論,要盡速取得洗錢案的確切證據。

jw5

Loyal
ap_Taiwan_pres_Chen_Shui-bian_file_210.jpg

The $$$ are for top secret Taiwan Independence activities. That's why I Ah Bian do it so secretly, even sacrificing the president's dignity by sending the money overseas through illegal means.

Don't believe the Chinese Nationalist Party government lies, their propaganda press and the unfair judiciary system.

Believing Ah Bian = believing in the future Republic of Taiwan.
And I suppose the apartments alledgedly purchased by the son in USA will be the secret base for these independence meetings? Hahaha! :smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Did you read Teh Hwee Hwee's recent article in ST on the Ladies in the House of Chen ruling the roost, CFO style? Quite insightful and interesting especially the bit about Chen Jr's wife:wink:
And I suppose the apartments alledgedly purchased by the son in USA will be the secret base for these independence meetings? Hahaha! :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Bro,

Did you read Teh Hwee Hwee's recent article in ST on the Ladies in the House of Chen ruling the roost, CFO style? Quite insightful and interesting especially the bit about Chen Jr's wife:wink:
porfiro
Do you watch the political satire program "Quan ming chui da dang" ("The Peoples' Biggest Party") at 9pm on weekdays?
It's hilarious, for the whole of last week, ever since the ex president's son and daughter in law came back to Taiwan from USA, they have had 2 people acting as them on the program. The daugher in law would have only 1 thing to say: "Shi zai shi tai chao guo le" (It's really overdone") which was what she said a few times when she was interviewed at USA and Taiwan airports.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
jw5,

Caught it afew times, yes quite a hoot. Read another quite good joke by hamsup Jacky Wu, goes something like this: "My mother has also done some money laundering, I left some cash in my jeans which my mother washed and then I wore the same abroad":smile:

Cheers

jw5

Loyal
jw5,

Caught it afew times, yes quite a hoot. Read another quite good joke by hamsup Jacky Wu, goes something like this: "My mother has also done some money laundering, I left some cash in my jeans which my mother washed and then I wore the same abroad":smile:

Cheers
porfiro
Btw, I did read the article about the 3 women, and it was also highlighted in Sisy's program. I must say that the smooth talking daugher in law irritates me even more than the bad tempered daughter.
I love Jacky Wu also, he may have a lot of faults, but his silly antics always makes me laugh.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
porfiro
Do you watch the political satire program "Quan ming chui da dang" ("The Peoples' Biggest Party") at 9pm on weekdays?
It's hilarious, for the whole of last week, ever since the ex president's son and daughter in law came back to Taiwan from USA, they have had 2 people acting as them on the program. The daugher in law would have only 1 thing to say: "Shi zai shi tai chao guo le" (It's really overdone") which was what she said a few times when she was interviewed at USA and Taiwan airports.

This is democracy at work, dont think this type of shows ever appearing at national tv. Just the "two guns" liang's movie money not enough II show a bit abt the ERP, local papers and local politicians already made so much noise. All this show PAP cannot accept negative feedbacks.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning uncle zikoman,

very nice to see you here.
that is a very nice clip. :biggrin:
when can see you start your chinese meimei's thread here also. :p