• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Show Mao

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"burden" only to paps who still get govt appted jobs even when "retired"...like former dpm WKS...

CSM walks the talk...he is an established world class lawyer not a local nor regional lawyer...n look at wat he is doing now...

pls dont make a mockery of the word "service"...pap n its stooges/goons like u only do it for the power, influence, $$$...in yr case crumbs, well i hope u r getting afew at least for all ur mindless self serving crap...

again i ask...why did a private citizen who never held public office get a saf ceremonial gun carriage funeral procession paid for by the tax payer...i guess tat is pap's understanding of "privilege" eh?!...

Wow looks like service is a burden n not a privileges to old apek Chen then.
Chen really like to talk big la

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"burden" only to paps who still get govt appted jobs even when "retired"...like former dpm WKS...

CSM walks the talk...he is an established world class lawyer not a local nor regional lawyer...n look at wat he is doing now...

pls dont make a mockery of the word "service"...pap n its stooges/goons like u only do it for the power, influence, $$$...in yr case crumbs, well i hope u r getting afew at least for all ur mindless self serving crap...

again i ask...why did a private citizen who never held public office get a saf ceremonial gun carriage funeral procession paid for by the tax payer...i guess tat is pap's understanding of "privilege" eh?!...

Service? PAP scholars are rewarded service or not

laozhi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting....

just wondering how come u guys got the time and patience to entertain a "brain with loose screw" in this forum huh..