• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheebye Kia Ivebert you better come in here now!

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2agiuip.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhhhh.... clinton666 = this Iverbert / Allen Chen guy.

Now we know.

SO WHAT IF YOU KNOW MY TRUE IDENTITY YOU PIECE OF RETARDED GAY DOG SHIT! WHEN MY MUAY THAI KICK FLOOR YOU, MY JIU JITSU SKILLS WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!
YOU BETTER SCAMPER WHEN YOU SEE ME!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gave Cooleo two options:
1) Leave SBF and never to return
2) Face my Muay Thai fury

Even though Cooleo is a retarded gay dog, he wisely chose the first option and left SBF quietly!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a jobless & worthless asshole ... everyday nothing to do creating so many nicks come here whining nonsense :mad:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Say that in my face and I gurantee your mama will not recognise your face when you return home!:oIo::oIo: