• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC member scolds critics: Stop blabbering f**king nonsense about our church

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
if christians like you , pslam and conq can defence your faith like a mad man here ...why not this guy defence his church ? again you are delusion .

You still havent answered my question. Why do you have so much hatred for Christianity?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most of my christian friends kio kuay and take drugs too . christains are not saint dont forget .

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. christians are sinners too, no lesser than others hoh.
3. just take a good look at pinoys.
4. sinning for all 6 days.
5. repent on sunday!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. christians are sinners too, no lesser than others hoh.
3. just take a good look at pinoys.
4. sinning for all 6 days.
5. repent on sunday!

even their bible also condem that they are sinner and need to believe in god to go heaven :wink: whahahahahah .

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know one like that too, they are far and few.

Simon Peter was an uneducated fisherman. I'm sure he curses and swears too, even after he was called by Christ to follow Him. A person can't just changed overnight. So, on the night when Judas came with the whole gin gang to arrest Jesus, I'm sure Peter kicked up a fuss and a string of expletives and vulgarities were uttered by him, before he took out his dagger to slice off the ear of Malchus, the servant of the High Priest.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simon Peter was an uneducated fisherman. I'm sure he curses and swears too, even after he was called by Christ to follow Him. A person can't just changed overnight. So, on the night when Judas came with the whole gin gang to arrest Jesus, I'm sure Peter kicked up a fuss and a string of expletives and vulgarities were uttered by him, before he took out his dagger to slice off the ear of Malchus, the servant of the High Priest.

Do you have any proofs that all uneducated fishermen must use profanity?

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
God works in mysterious ways...

Maybe he wants the great pastors to preach the word of God from within the walls of Changi. There're more lost souls in there that need salvation...

After all, God sent his only son to the Hebrews and Jesus himself said "not my will, but yours be done".

Last edited:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did he mention "except Muslims"???? Funny right? Should have written something like "except Musims, Buddhists, Taoists, Jews, Hindhus ... " etc. etc.

Because if he included Muslims, he'll have free coffee to drink and before long, free curry rice to eat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You still havent answered my question. Why do you have so much hatred for Christianity?

i already told you many many times already i dont hate christianity ,why christian like you always think that when ppl dont believe your cult means we hate christianity ...one more time you act like clown and ask me the same question again im goin to inf you again ..

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lord Jesus has advised that it is incumbent upon us to lay aside any desires to condemn and punish sinners, and to ensure that any attempt at reprisals against sinners is contained. Everyone who has ever inhabited the earth plane has at some point behaved atrociously – no one is without stain of sin.