• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Graduates.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Gradua

If a GOD loves rich and money only, then, what about the poor? They cannot go into heavens?

Your logic makes no sense.

YOU MOTHER OF ALL RETARDED GAY DOGS:oIo:

IF YOU ARE POOR, IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT BLESSED BY GOD..HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO GO TO HEAVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BLESSED BY THE LORD!

THANKFULLY ALL THE PEOPLE OF CHC ARE BLESSED. REMEMBER, IF YOU MAKE AN OFFERING TO CHC, YOUR RETURNS WILL BE 1000-FOLD.

GET IT, RETARD:mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Gradua

IF YOU ARE POOR, IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT BLESSED BY GOD..HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO GO TO HEAVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BLESSED BY THE LORD!

THANKFULLY ALL THE PEOPLE OF CHC ARE BLESSED. REMEMBER, IF YOU MAKE AN OFFERING TO CHC, YOUR RETURNS WILL BE 1000-FOLD.

Tiam lah, 你这只废物 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give Ceasar what is Ceasar's

http://www.ovcart.com/images/inventory/7227.2899.zoom.jpg

7227.2899.zoom.jpg

G

Goodnews

GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

Because of the events that are unfolding in some so-called mega-churches, we see many people (Christians as well as non-Christians) are divided over the issues.

This is a special message to Christians - those truly born-again Christians. God cannot be mocked and it's time to repent!

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death! We must make a make a personal reflection about this. It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap. Here are some men and women who mocked God:

(1) John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

(2) Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil)

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick on March 15, 1985, a day before being made President. After seven operations, he died.

(3) Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During a show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.' He died in 1992 at the age of 32 of lung cancer and aid-related illness in a horrible manner.

(3) The man who built the Titanic.

After the construction of Titanic and just before it sailed off on its maiden voyage, there were newspaper headlines screaming: 'Not even God can sink it.' Although there were several versions of how these words came about but we all know the end the result of Titanic.

(4) Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.

(5) BonScott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

(6) Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, we to pick up a friend...... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends andshe said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.' She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It' s Already Full' Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

(7) Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive.

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good ". Psalm 53:1.

Please remember: What God thinks about you is more important than what people say about you.

Let’s Pray to Jesus this prayer to acknowledge our weakness to Him:

Dear Lord Jesus, I love you, I need you, I want to put all the trust in You and come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

Because of the events that are unfolding in some so-called mega-churches, we see many people (Christians as well as non-Christians) are divided over the issues.

This is a special message to Christians - those truly born-again Christians. God cannot be mocked and it's time to repent!

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death! We must make a make a personal reflection about this. It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap. Here are some men and women who mocked God:

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

(2) Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil)

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick on March 15, 1985, a day before being made President. After seven operations, he died.

(3) Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During a show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.' He died in 1992 at the age of 32 of lung cancer and aid-related illness in a horrible manner.

(3) The man who built the Titanic.

After the construction of Titanic and just before it sailed off on its maiden voyage, there were newspaper headlines screaming: 'Not even God can sink it.' Although there were several versions of how these words came about but we all know the end the result of Titanic.

(4) Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.

(5) BonScott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

(6) Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, we to pick up a friend...... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends andshe said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.' She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It' s Already Full' Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

(7) Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive.

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good ". Psalm 53:1.

Please remember: What God thinks about you is more important than what people say about you.

Dear Lord Jesus, I love you, I need you, I want to put all the trust in You and come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'

Another fine example of how demonic and petty and Evil your God is.

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

You stupid xtian!

"after saying that ........was shot 6 times".

U fucking don't even know basic general knowledge. He was shot 14 years later by a deranged man on 8 December 1980.

Chapman fired 5 times, hitting 4 home.

Get your facts right u twit!

And Lennon even apologized after the incident in 1966, making your god look as deranged as you.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another fine example of how demonic and petty and Evil your God is.

You retarded unclean spirit:oIo:

The power of Christ compels you and caste you back to Hell from whence you came:mad:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You retarded unclean spirit:oIo:

The power of Christ compels you and caste you back to Hell from whence you came:mad:

You retarded imbecile. :oIo:

Your stupidity is beyond hope and caste you back to the intellectual level of a minor.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's weird. but i find clnton's thread is always very entertaining!:biggrin:

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal

going by ur logic, mother Teresa muz b cursed? I haf more respect for her den e money loving pastor

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

going by ur logic, mother Teresa muz b cursed? I haf more respect for her den e money loving pastor

You blasphemous gay dog:rolleyes:

Mother Teresux is a Catholic. She is NOT a Christian:mad:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

can you stop shouting vulgarities????????????????????????????????????or give rude remarks??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal

She who believed dat Christ being e son of god who died, rose again n ascended to e right hand of god will go heaven as dats wad e bible says. If ur church preach dat cAtholics can't go heaven, den ur pastor is doubting e basic tenet of Christianity. N it's ppe like u who brings disgrace to e name of God

sam_sung

Alfrescian
Loyal

clinton,

most of the words that come out of your mouth are either curses or vulagarities.

out from the content of the heart the mouth over flows.

not only that..you fail to turn the other cheek.

and what about your screen name? 666? the number of the beast?

you rather associate with the devil's in choosing your online identity.

in all your posts so far, there is nothing that would indicate saved soul.

being a christian myself... please... you're giving christians a bad name.
not to mention... christians represent the body of christ and ultimately christ himself.

does that not constitute to blasphemy??

:(

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHC will remain rich and powerful til After Forever under Pastor Kong and His blessings while you peasant infidels will remain poor and stupid!:mad::mad:

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CHC will remain rich and powerful til After Forever under Pastor Kong and His blessings while you peasant infidels will remain poor and stupid!:mad::mad:

Ur mama told that?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

City Harvest Church members boast the highest Average IQ amongst all religious and even secular congregations in Singapore (Mensa not included).

We have a large number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers, Accountants,Engineers,Graduates, Undergraduates, sons and daughters of MPs and other rich and powerful people,
We are a rich and powerful group of people and hence would be able to make generous offerings to God. These are the people that God will welcome warmly to Heaven :wink:

Most christians practice nepotism in their business, their donation is to cleanse their sins, sing a few tunes of GOD praising n back to make life miseries for other then come back again...etc, over n over again. But now, they've distance themselves....check around......

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

City Harvest Church members boast the highest Average IQ amongst all religious and even secular congregations in Singapore (Mensa not included).

We have a large number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers, Accountants,Engineers,Graduates, Undergraduates, sons and daughters of MPs and other rich and powerful people,
We are a rich and powerful group of people and hence would be able to make generous offerings to God. These are the people that God will welcome warmly to Heaven :wink:

are you implying that Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers, Accountants,Engineers,Graduates, Undergraduates, sons and daughters of MPs are DAFT ?

i thought they are the smart elite ones.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, DAFT is not best describe. Lacking of wisdom and astuteness, enticed by greed, arrogance and practise nepotism despicably.
I'd try my best to put them in 1 word but cannot, leh.....

Most convert unwillingly but becos of business networking......................