• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Deserved All The Millions of Dollars Given For Their Excellent Services!

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I am rich and I happy with the services provided by Pastor Kong, am I not entitled to donate my riches to CHC:mad:

That's not the point! :oIo:

Originally Posted by fishbuff

this is absolutely a sad fucking case for SG!!

i salute those buddhist temples that provide free food for the poor, not like those sad f**k CHC or NCC that enrich their freaking pastors and totally make a mockery out of Jesus' teaching.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC can do whatever they deem right with the donations they have received for the donors are sure to gain significantly higher returns of at least 100 folds on their investment!

I fully support Pastor Kong and His excellent work!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a christian adopted triple 6, u know what 'it' said is evil. A sea of fire awaits for its arrival. I sense 'it' will bring down its own faith. Stay tune 'it'....embrace itself, the fire lake is waiting.....

Anyway, I will call your GOD.....

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am rich and I happy with the services provided by Pastor Kong, am I not entitled to donate my riches to CHC:mad:

This whole investigation was cooked up by losers who are jealous and envy of CHC's tremendous success.

Over the years, CHC has helped tens of thousands of Singaporeans tremendously. People who have joined CHC have the following benefits:

1. Networking and getting connections for their businesses.
Pastor Kong has also blessed these businesses and CHC has a big following of the most successful businessmen in Singapore.

2.Pretty SYTs have gotten married to rich successful businessmen they met while in CHC and hence leading comfortable lives. Imagine they could have marry any of you poor maggots here:mad:
Rich successful men can have their pick of beautiful SYTs and pro-create more beautiful and smart people.

3. And most importantly, their place in Heaven is assured.

The list goes on.

Whatever amounts CHC churchgoers have donated, I dare say they have been rewarded more than 1000-fold.

It is such a good investment that only retards would refuse to join CHC.

yeah yeah.
only problem is the konghee fattchoy miscalculated. or he was blinded by the easy money.
he could have avoided the problem by asking those daft sheep to sign a declaration , 99% is for pastor livelihood and 1% for church.
i am sure those daft sheep will still donate.