• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charlatan Goh Meng Seng Utter Rubbish To Get Media Attention

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

Life is often shades of grey and ideological fixations does not help with these shades. The PLenn and LCS are entitled to their own romantic notions of history. I remember talking with a taxi driver uncle who still recall's LCS charisma and admires him, and telling him that the only difference between LCS and LKY was that LKY screwed LCS faster than LCS could screw LKY. He laughed and agreed because I believe that uncles and aunties of that period knew that they were all fighting a serious deadly political game. As an old abba song goes . " winner takes all. "

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seemed to be in awe of LKY.

Were you from the same PAP branch as Remy Choo ?

Dear Porifirio

Life is often shades of grey and ideological fixations does not help with these shades. The PLenn and LCS are entitled to their own romantic notions of history. I remember talking with a taxi driver uncle who still recall's LCS charisma and admires him, and telling him that the only difference between LCS and LKY was that LKY screwed LCS faster than LCS could screw LKY. He laughed and agreed because I believe that uncles and aunties of that period knew that they were all fighting a serious deadly political game. As an old abba song goes . " winner takes all. "

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas

I respect him for what he has done in the past, and I believe his ideas are outdated for the present and I certainly think he should stop sticking around and just take gardening leave. I would certainly disagree with many of his present policies however if that in your view makes me a PAP apologist them as Porifirio said, sometimes all one knows is ideological black and white fixation.

Locke

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Dear Avantas

I respect him for what he has done in the past, and I believe his ideas are outdated for the present and I certainly think he should stop sticking around and just take gardening leave. I would certainly disagree with many of his present policies however if that in your view makes me a PAP apologist them as Porifirio said, sometimes all one knows is ideological black and white fixation.

Locke

That's the problem with all these democracy supporters. Anything you say that seems to them to be pro PAP will result in negative branding.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a grossly unfair and biased statement.

Have you ever wondered why only TOC is getting all the flak while nobody attacks the other blogs ?

That's the problem with all these democracy supporters. Anything you say that seems to them to be pro PAP will result in negative branding.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jaslyn,

Maybe you would like to chip in and exert pressure on NSP to take action against GMS.

Hi Avantas...

Seriously speaking..GMS is not worth my time..

I have posted GMS comments on my blog under "Rubbish" catergory and title it "don't underestimate the power of jealousy" and I believe I have made my point as to how I view his comments..

I rather concentrate on my activism work, and for now, still trying to learn what is civil activism from his ex-comrade :-)

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't underestimate the ability of such "rubbish" to contort the truth to confuse the public.

GMS, for all his "worth" is still a CEC member of an opposition party after all and not some kuching kurup like our clone masters Melvin Tan and Andrew Loh.

Hi Avantas...

Seriously speaking..GMS is not worth my time..

I have posted GMS comments on my blog under "Rubbish" catergory and title it "don't underestimate the power of jealousy" and I believe I have made my point as to how I view his comments..

I rather concentrate on my activism work, and for now, still trying to learn what is civil activism from his ex-comrade :-)

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't underestimate the ability of such "rubbish" to contort the truth to confuse the public.

GMS, for all his "worth" is still a CEC member of an opposition party after all and not some kuching kurup like our clone masters Melvin Tan and Andrew Loh.

Talk about Sampan Tan, heard he is trying very hard to have kid after the Govt procreation incentives, but too bad no sperm, so ah B very pekchek also. :wink: Andrew Loh screw up Tan KL plan to help investors on the structured product, so Tan KL ask him to fuck off and appeal for other volunteers. See how uselss Andrew Loh Hong Puey is, thats why I call him Andrew Moh Lan Yong :biggrin::biggrin:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying that TOC is an affront for Tan K L to promote himself ?

Hmm.......

Talk about Sampan Tan, heard he is trying very hard to have kid after the Govt procreation incentives, but too bad no sperm, so ah B very pekchek also. :wink: Andrew Loh screw up Tan KL plan to help investors on the structured product, so Tan KL ask him to fuck off and appeal for other volunteers. See how uselss Andrew Loh Hong Puey is, thats why I call him Andrew Moh Lan Yong :biggrin::biggrin:

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Avantas..

I know where you coming from...

So I applaud you for taking the initiative to write to NSP for an answer..

As for me, after many engagements with him from old SBF..I see him more as a entertainer rather than a politician..

:-)

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal

That type of people not really democracy supporters lah. They no accept ther people's talk or opinion, they only care about their own opinion always right one. These type of people are not democracy supporter, they are LOSERS! This type of LOSER comprain about everything because they ar5e hopeless in their actual life. You are not allowed to even agree dat PAP do a little bit good, you must say everything the PAP is lousy. They are behave like North Korea president kim jong ILL. These type of people are ILL!