• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charis Goh's new boyfriend...

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm.. a few hundred bucks to shoot photos.. if offer her more.. then.. more svcs behind closed doors?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even after giving birth to 2 kids, she still can maintain that nice sexy butt which you can't resist.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EEoWbD85m4Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bui bui is Charis Goh's new boyfriend. Would you be glad to be in his shoe?

955661707.jpg

The hand in this picture does not look like it belongs to her new boyfriend.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maxresdefault.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just by Looking at the Length of her feet; anything anyOne shorter than that sureLy cannot suffice her needs.:wink:

Ojazos

I just joined, but I will dig up my pics and chats and post something soon. Never been a couple, but I have some nice "material" :smile:
I will be back from my biz trip on June 9 and will post then.