• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Channelings] - Elias on Kryon

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
INGRID: I took everything that he said as an absolute, and when I left this group ... actually, I had to leave this group. Because shortly before I left, I made a decision. I was reading a book from Kryon – I don’t know if this means something to you; this is a being which is channeling through someone – and somehow I came to the point that I wanted to live the purpose of my life no matter what it was, because I had the feeling I am somehow stuck there. So I wrote down that I really wanted to live the purpose of my life and also I wanted to help other people if I can. Also I wanted to ascend, because in this book it was written much about ascension. I wrote this down and I was reading this loud to the universe, and about two weeks later I was out of the group in a very dramatic way.

Because at the same time, I think two or three days after I have been reading this, I started to open myself for channeling and it was so interesting for me. This channeling part is no part of the program of this spiritual group; it is something which is completely avoided. Somehow, even if I knew all this, I just had to do it. It felt like part of myself or my guidance, however I should call it, as if I am pushed in this direction. At least it felt to me like that.

When I did it, opening up for channeling, I was in big, big trouble afterwards. I heard voices all the day. Whenever I woke up, I heard voices all the day, and I had no idea how to deal with all this kind of things. It was sometimes very threatening. These voices said that they are such and such, and in reality they were not such and such. They gave me all kind of instructions and things that I followed, because I was so unknowledgeable about these things. I had no idea how to deal with this, and it was a deep, deep trauma for me. It was so strong that I had to talk to the head of this spiritual group and tell them, and then I had to leave the group because they said it is not possible to stay there.

So I left this group, went to my family, and then I could not talk to my family about it, at least I thought I could not talk about it. So I left Germany, because I am German, and came to an island here in the Atlantic Ocean and started a complete new life. It was very, very hard for me in the beginning, because I did not know how to deal with all these kind of things.

I made again a few times an attempt with channeling, and every time it was a disaster. I started hearing voices again. I could feel, when I deal with this voices, when I go on this level of these voices, it felt like they took over my life. I don’t know if you understand what I mean? As if my identity is threatened by this, like you expressed it in one of your sessions. At least, that’s what I experienced. I felt as if I am not alone in my body anymore, and all these influences from different kinds of beings or whatever they were, it’s really threatening me. The only thing I could do then, I stopped this whole thing completely. So could you comment on that, please?

ELIAS: Very well. First of all, let me express to you a caution. I am understanding of your method in which you allowed yourself to move into new experiences within your direction in association with your desire to become intimately familiar with yourself and therefore become intimately familiar with essence and your movement, and in this you are moving quite in alignment with this shift in consciousness. Therefore, initially allow me to be encouraging to you in that movement and acknowledging of you in your allowance of that movement.

Now; let me also offer you some explanation concerning what you have generated, and a caution in the movement that you are creating now. The caution concerns incorporating information without allowing yourself to recognize that the information that you are connecting to, so to speak, is not absolute and also is influenced by beliefs.

INGRID: I did not get the last word. Is influenced by...?

ELIAS: Beliefs.

INGRID: Beliefs, yes, thank you.

ELIAS: Now; let me clarify and express to you that ALL information that you may present to yourself shall be filtered through your beliefs. But some information that you may offer to yourself may be quite in alignment with certain belief systems, which merely reinforces certain beliefs that you incorporate.

Now; let me also express to you that this is not bad, per se, but if you are not recognizing your own movement and the movement of this shift in consciousness, you may quite easily reinforce certain beliefs which may create greater challenge in movement into acceptance of beliefs. For as you reinforce certain beliefs, you also create a thickness in which you almost solidify those beliefs.

Now; first of all, I shall address to information that you have presented to yourself in relation to that which is being offered by this essence of Kryon. In this, be aware that the information is quite laced with reinforcement of existing mass belief systems.

Now; you have purposefully drawn yourself to this information to allow yourself an avenue of movement to be moving away from, in a manner of speaking, teachings or concepts and beliefs that you strongly associated with for many, many years, as you are aware. Therefore, it has been beneficial to you to be incorporating this information of that essence.

But there are pitfalls, so to speak, for what is familiar to you is to be incorporating information and, once assimilating that information, moving it into an association of absoluteness and as truth. And in actuality, as I have stated many times, actual truth of consciousness appears to you within your physical dimension to be insignificant. For you seek truth within beliefs, and beliefs are not expressions of truth.

Now; in this, you have incorporated this information from this other essence as a steppingstone, so to speak, which has served you quite beneficially in your movement into a new direction of exploration of self. Therefore, do not misunderstand. I am not discounting of the value of your allowance in drawing that information to yourself. I am merely cautioning you to be aware that that information does incorporate distortion.

Now; in this, as I have stated, you have incorporated this action as a steppingstone. In this, in this time framework that you are referring to, you have allowed yourself an opening to self as essence. As I have expressed to you, you have allowed an expression of communication and tapped into yourself as essence, which you have chosen to incorporate in an action of what is termed as channeling.

This action of channeling is precisely that. It is an allowance of an individual to channel the energy of their essence as a whole or of their essence in certain aspects, be it another focus within another dimension or another attention within a nonphysical area of consciousness or even another focus within the dimension that you presently occupy. It is an action of channeling the energy of an individual’s essence as a whole, or what you may figuratively term to be in part, from one area of consciousness into the awareness of this focus of attention that you recognize as yourself. In a manner of speaking, it is an action of funneling energy and information from one aspect or area of essence to another, allowing yourself an openness to the larger expression of yourself as essence.

But I may also acknowledge to you that if you are not understanding the action that you are incorporating objectively, this may be quite challenging and quite confusing and may even, in that confusion, spark expressions of fear.

https://www.eliasforum.org/digests/energy_exchanges.html