• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Airport promotion for China passport holders only

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Changi Airport promotion, limited to China passport holders, draws criticism[/h]
<!-- BEGIN EFFECTIVE MEASURE CODE --><!-- COPYRIGHT EFFECTIVE MEASURE --><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!--END EFFECTIVE MEASURE CODE -->

<!-- /block -->

TJPROMO.jpg

Exclusive Chinese New Year deals like discounts on specific products are being offered at Changi Airport, but there is a catch.
To enjoy “24 exclusive deals from 17 participating outlets”, you have to be a China passport holder.
Participating outlets include popular shops such as Billabong, iStudio, Sunglass Hut and The Cocoa Trees.
This restriction to China passport holders has not gone down well with some. For instance, it drew angry responses from netizens, some of whom said it is discrimination.
Mr r Robin Goh, assistant vice-president of corporate communications at Changi Airport Group, said they are sorry if the promotion gave the impression that certain nationalities were given preferential treatment. It was not the intention as the promotion was introduced to take advantage of the increased traffic of Chinese passengers during the Chinese New Year period, he said.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just another piece of shit from some dafter sheep:mad:
3. what world-crass airport hub thing!:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Chinese passports are welcomed. What a stupid idea! They are promoting Changi airport as China's newest provincial airport?

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is dead meat.... Instead of giving promotion to SG passport... They give Ah Tiong... WTF

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just offer the discount to all, those that are attracted (prob chinese) would go for this whilst others wud pass this by. Major PR snafu averted and damage control avoided, duh!

Pleiades

Singapore is dead meat.... Instead of giving promotion to SG passport... They give Ah Tiong... WTF

In the next movie, Chinese kungfu experts tell ang mohs and dogs to fuck off from airport because it is meant for PRCs only.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its alright since it is a business selling Chinese products and with the coming of the Lunar new year and travel patterns of the Chinese peeps during this period. This is a good marketing strategy.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Song Liao !!! Ah peh also holding PRC passport can buy martell at a discount price anot ?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
changi is among the best if not the best airport in the world.

but this tiong crap has to stop. Dont be bloody racist la.

Open promo to anyone. why want to angkat tiong balls so much knn.

:oIo: changi

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought you don't need a passport. You can go anywhere to catch people.

Need passport , There's rules in hell too . My boss king of hades will chop on my passport to approved my catching . Last time , catching lky wife also need passport . Cannot suka suka catch .