• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cecilia chung looking for love...in singapore

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do some landscaping to those bush then we'll talk.....

Can make crop circle out of her cheebye bush ? :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-0JO52y9WBQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was in a sailor outfit if I remembered correctly. You'll need this to trim her pube that's for sure.

Barber_Clipper.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She truly looks like a has been and all her movies bombed I heard. Btw it isn't really love she is looking for but more like a sucker to help her raise the kids via financial means. Read up on the cuckhold bird it lays its egg in the nest of a bird from another species and lets that bird raise its young sometimes the chick is even larger than the foster parent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She truly looks like a has been and all her movies bombed I heard. Btw it isn't really love she is looking for but more like a sucker to help her raise the kids via financial means. Read up on the cuckhold bird it lays its egg in the nest of a bird from another species and lets that bird raise its young sometimes the chick is even larger than the foster parent.

Cuckolded ex hubby already paying alimony and child support....
I think she just need a dumb rich prick who can give her more glam lifestyle

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
34-year old woman, and unlike men, women age like milk.

She was quite attractive when she filmed Para Para Sakura. Now, less so.

Here's what will happen in the next five years: she will cut her hair short, turn chubbier and get some surgical work done on her face, Sun Ho style. She will get more visible wrinkles; you may be able to conceal those on your face, but you can't hide the ones on your neck.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly speaking is she just a housewife now? Her ex hubby nick is running some sort of company he founded in 2003 which probably handles all his music, movies. Let's see her i think of all the stars from her generation ppl like nick tse, edison chen, shaun yue, daniel wu, maggie Q and a few more that i cannot recall at that moment i believe she's the only one that has no new projects at all.

check out tse's new upcoming projects and see that each of them has a wiki link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Tse

contrast it with chung's wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecilia_Cheung

She only did 3 movies in 2012 and only 1 has a wiki link which means the other 2 are shit movies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_Liaisons_(2012_film)

The one with the wiki link dangerous liasons had 2 leading stars zhang ziyi and jang dong gun that was probably why it was given some attention while chung obviously had a supporting role. This shows that her days in acting are probably fading no producer, director wants to hire her. Her singing days ended a long time back in 2005 with her releasing a remix album which shows her songs are shit.