• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB dumb Sinkie bitch barks about army personnel sitting down on train.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
More details can be found here.

Posted on 28 Jan 2012

Woman asks on FB: 'Wear SAF uniform can sit down in crowded train?'

A woman took a picture of a man in an SAF uniform seated on the MRT, and posted the picture on facebook along with the question: "Wear SAF uniform can sit down in crowded train?"

STOMPer Cliff found the woman's facebook post and wrote:

"A woman apparently took a photo of an SAF Warrant Officer on the MRT and posted it on her facebook page.

"She asked: 'Can someone enlighten me?? Wear SAF uniform can sit down in crowded train de meh??'

"The woman may have expected the soldier to give up the seat to her. Yet it is not clear if she had any special need or disability.

"She followed up with the comments: "'I thought can only sit when the train is empty, but if crowded u have to give up the seat??" Ask le, cannot de leh..'

"Her post was forwarded to a local facebook page where it generated over 64 comments within an hour."

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really fxxking boliao zha bor stomper. Like that also want to complain.

Cannot see the pics clearly, seems to be either a Major or Warrant Officer. Why are Major taking MRT?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really fxxking boliao zha bor stomper. Like that also want to complain.

Cannot see the pics clearly, seems to be either a Major or Warrant Officer. Why are Major taking MRT?

I agree... Really fucking stupid woman to make noise over trivial matter like this... Btw I find it quite a common sight now for SAF majors and WOs to take public transport... I always see my neighbour a Malay WO taking bus no 81 to work with his uniform on certain mornings... That day I left my car and me and the wife decided to take MRT to Newton and I saw this SAF Major inside the train..

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree... Really fucking stupid woman to make noise over trivial matter like this... Btw I find it quite a common sight now for SAF majors and WOs to take public transport... I always see my neighbour a Malay WO taking bus no 81 to work with his uniform on certain mornings... That day I left my car and me and the wife decided to take MRT to Newton and I saw this SAF Major inside the train..

I guess he is a pencil pusher; Major in No. 3 and looks very young. Either the service not paying him enough or the place he works in have no place to park.

Same logic for those who works in CBD; why kill yourself with parking charges for the whole day when public transport is suffice for the purpose.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical entitlement mentality cunt. Ooh, I have a vagina, give your seat to me!

Personally, I wouldn't even give up my seat to a pregnant woman. The reason is simple: she's not carrying my baby, so I don't give a rat's ass even if she fell down and got a miscarriage.

Keep staring. Keep glaring. Keep shaming.
You still won't get your seat, darling.

Problem?

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Army and police should book out in plainclothes. Then change to uniforms in camps and stations. They're too lazy to do that and that's why they're riding public transport in uniforms. Then pretending to be off duty and ignore others like old men like me. There was once I stood in MRT and saw two sergeants seated, girl and guy probably BF and WF or husband and wife. The guy pretended to sleep and the girl looked embarrassed. She offered me her seat and even apologised for the guy that he was too tired. Uncle said nevermind, just two more stops and alighting.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just ask the bitch if she is paying the same amount as they soldier, if so why they need to give up seat.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not understand. why wearing a uniform will give an idea that you can't sit down in a public train.. is there an unwritten law for this?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i do not understand. why wearing a uniform will give an idea that you can't sit down in a public train.. is there an unwritten law for this?

I think it's similar to the unwritten rule that army personnel wearing uniform can't smoke or roll up their sleeves in public.

But I have to agree that sinkie char bor really kiam gan. No breast, no backside, can't cook, can't do housework, lie on the bed like a dead fish, expects you to lick her but say its dirty to give you a blowjob. :biggrin:

Last edited: