• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB LKY caused mass @SGH I had to change my dad to other hospital

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Mr. LKY is such a humble leader. He uses the General Hospital like the common folks do, instead of an expensive private hospital.

John Tan, you and your fellow grassloot leeder Yang Yin should be at the SGH. Your mentor, Intan too.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Mr. LKY is such a humble leader. He uses the General Hospital like the common folks do, instead of an expensive private hospital.

his useless unfaithful son wants to save money so sent him to sgh instead of private hospital .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should have chosen Gleneagles Hospital like Robert Mugabe.

If he dies the nearby embassies and consulates will be quickly informed. :wink:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering why LKY chose SGH & not one of the branded hospitals like Mount Elizabeth:confused:
Mount E is also very near to the Istana.

Eh, if you pay public hospital prices, but get to utilise private suite, doctors at your beck and call, no expense spared to avail the best equipment to you, would you consider a private hospital?