• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Carpark summons

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been paying for season parking for the last 2 years but the carpark is always full at night. Most of the time i will have to park at places like loading/unloading lots or double yellow lines.

So far no problem with the carpark wardens but recently just got 2 tickets ($100 ea)within a timespan of 7 days. It will be damn unfair for me to pay up as i had already purchase season parking and Hdb did not cater enough carparks for the residents. In fact, the carpark is full to the max after midnight,Unloading/loading lots and double yellow lines are all taken up.

Any bros able to advise on the following

- will it help if appeal to MP

- what can i do to make HDB wavie off the 2 summon

ANOA1

Go see your MP and "cry father & cry mother" :biggrin:about it.

Remember to bring your copy of season parking receipt together with the
summons.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been paying for season parking for the last 2 years but the carpark is always full at night. Most of the time i will have to park at places like loading/unloading lots or double yellow lines.

So far no problem with the carpark wardens but recently just got 2 tickets ($100 ea)within a timespan of 7 days. It will be damn unfair for me to pay up as i had already purchase season parking and Hdb did not cater enough carparks for the residents. In fact, the carpark is full to the max after midnight,Unloading/loading lots and double yellow lines are all taken up.

Here the tips:

Bring the summons receipt to HDB to appeal and explain your situation, if you have time to spend, insist to meet HDB carpark section superintended.

You may want to take this explaination as guide:

I leave the "beginning" and "ending" portion for your own completion.

"I am forcefully to park at loading/unloading carpark lot due to unforseen carpark unavailable at the times notice of offence issued, while I took initiatives not to park along the service road to avoid obstruction to moving vehicles".

Your situation is common, most HDB carpark lots just not enough to cater for season parking holder. This is HDB problem not ours.

If your appeal failed, ask for letter from HDB interviewed for his reason for your appeal rejected.

Bring along the "rejection" letter and meet your MP to explain your situation.

Wish you all the best.

Last edited:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this being the case, this guy fucking deserve it !!

During the "boom time" which is beginning of this year, typically about 4 neighbors owned about 10 cars. Of which 2 merc and 2 BMWs for these flat dwellers. And, other neighbors start to buy cars - GOOD FOR THEM.

The trouble is, there is not enough parking lots at my precinct. To add to the woes, these fucking neighbors are also your typical Chee Bye Kias !

Every night, when I reach home, there is no parking space for me. I went round all the designated areas but to no avail. I have no choice but to park at reserve lot or double yellow line. Without fail, these Chee Bye Kias will call that toll free number to summon the parking warden. On several occasions, I rush down a bit too late and a summon was issued. I spoke to the parking warden nicely, he told me that some Chee Bye Kia called and he had to do something. On these occasions, I appealed and the fines were waived. But, I really get sick of practising my writing skill!!

So, I purposely park at those parking lots opposite my block that belong to another constituency which I should not park there, and I hope to get a summon there so that I could FUCK HDB properly. Fortunately for HDB and unfortunately for me, I was never summoned. So, I have been parking there for about 8 months without any summons.

Until lately, Mercs, BMWs, and car population started to dwindle. WOW !! There are at least 3 to 4 parking lots available when I reach home late.

THANKS TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS !! I LOVE YOU !!

HAHAHA, I know where you live, and I know you kenna "marked" by who! You're that lazy bastard who just refuses to park at the gazetted car park far away from your block and simply too lazy to park on the roofspace!

Forget about making the appeal, you've been marked by URA/HDB/TC, your "appeal" will simply disappear under a ton of paperwork and the best you can hope for is the standard computer printout saying:

"We've considered your application...we regret to inform you...thank you for your continued support...we hope you will continue to use our services...blah blah...computer generated...requires no signature..."

You deserve it!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, Do notice that there are sudden more parking space. Some may scrap/sell car and some are repose by finance.

doublechin38

Alfrescian
Loyal
just email them lor. 9 out of 10 times i always succeed one.

if not, go dwn to HDB HUB toa payoh 3rd floor to appea in person

dun waste $$ on fines lah

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
u remind me of the woman who issued a POSB cheque instead of a DBS cheque and got $40 deducted from her account as punishment, as in today's ST forum page ...

why in singapore everything not enuff de ? schools, uni places, parking lots, foodcourt seats (must chope with tissue pack), MRT seats (ah mah gotta stand all the way), internet bandwidth (slow), good secure jobs (as opposed to contract temp with no benefits), road space (therefore ERP) ... really sian think abt it ... :(

Loong Loong - 'hee hee, fa cai loh !'

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
write to new paper. agree to be interviewed and show them all the relevant documents

sure okay after that, like the water overflowing case

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dispite bad times ! Many Singaporeans still got lots of cars !

because they paying 10 year installments. if they sell the car now, they must top up cash to the finance co.

they are stuck with the car until the tenth year unless they fork out a substantial amount of cash to get rid of the car.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been paying for season parking for the last 2 years but the carpark is always full at night. Most of the time i will have to park at places like loading / unloading lots or double yellow lines.

So far no problem with the carpark wardens but recently just got 2 tickets ($100 ea)within a timespan of 7 days. It will be damn unfair for me to pay up as i had already purchase season parking and Hdb did not cater enough carparks for the residents. In fact, the carpark is full to the max after midnight,Unloading / loading lots and double yellow lines are all taken up.

Send your appeal for waiver to the Branch Office for consideration. The appeal is made on the grounds that you are a season ticket holder and that the car park was full when the offence took place and that you were forced to park your car in the loading / unloading bays.

They would give you a waiver.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u remind me of the woman who issued a POSB cheque instead of a DBS cheque and got $40 deducted from her account as punishment, as in today's ST forum page ...

What the hell is happening to sinkie society, issue a wrong check is not a crime, why is it has to be a fine. It is just a mistake and why must there be a punishment for it.

NO wonder many are leaving this sinkieland. Small mistake like this just phone the person up and ask them to reissue the check again lah, why must punish because of this.

And sinkie still think it is ok, No wonder when PAP ass them, they will turn back and smile and ask if they are assing you comfortably.

It is not that i wanna look down on sinkie. Just look at the way sinkie behave, this is not life. If there is wrong in the system, pls speak up and correct it.

And even worse, go to bangkok and still dare to act like as though they are class, intelligent and yet when their own govt ass them , they smile and open their ass wider.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat,

LKY style ... also the style used in civil service ... kpkb over small things ...

work for FT boss ... if u make a mistake, they correct u, then move on ...

work for local boss ... if u make a mistake, they kpkb, correct u, then kpkb again ... :confused:

kpkb, punish ... LKY treats singaporeans like children ... when u discipline children & small animals/pets ... they don't understand words, they have to know ur angry/displeased thru your actions, angry tone, etc ...

but i think the case of the POSB cheque is ... loong loong wanna fa cai loh ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
belle, this is a very unhealthy way to build a society and the human being that grow on such a society will evolved into a state call the sinkie, prison caged state. It is like in a prison where every actions is benig monitored and any mistake made will be punished.

No wonder when i am in Thailand and in Australia, i feel more like having a life.

but i think the case of the POSB cheque is ... loong loong wanna fa cai loh ...

If a business want to profit, there are many creative, human and business orientated ways to do it. Only a sinkie will choose a way to profit by punishing people. No wonder Tiger Airways should be bankrupted but need a sayang hand from the govt for them to keep afloat. ( compare to airasia and Jetstar who do not need sayang hand and still able to invest in rescue flight in Thailand when airport closes, only Tiger standing alone there dunno what to do, oh yeah waiting for the sayang hand to tell them what to do.)

How to learn to be resilient in business when you need a mother to hold your hand, no wonder sinkies are such a wimp.

Profit by punishing people is not just shameful but exceedingly shallow too.

Last edited: