• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caning in schools

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
still have canning in schools.
those parents nv complain about it.
i think now,very seldom hear or read about it liao.

very common method to discipline a student during my time.

A

Alu862

But girls only get detention at most. Even when they get detention, theri detention is lighter than that of boys. Girls should also be caned.

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait the girls' asses get scarring, become ugly then boyfriends don't like and don't want to marry then lower birth rate how?! :biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
boys buttocks more rough can take the beating , girls smooth and fair afterwards kena cane marks not nice

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a big proponent of corporal punishment, just as the Great LEEder always believed.

If an irrational young kid commits a wrong, do you think mere talking and detention can change him?? The only way to teach a kid...and grown person, is PAIN.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure still got corporal punishment in school, but i believe one of the reasons that now so many ah bengs and ah lians around were due to students no longer respect teachers anymore. Touch a bit will kena complain, so most teachers boh cha the bad students, resulting in so many dropouts.

Last time when i still schooling, even gangster head also give a bit respect to discipline master. Now i not so sure from the stories i heard from my friend who is a teacher.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure still got corporal punishment in school, but i believe one of the reasons that now so many ah bengs and ah lians around were due to students no longer respect teachers anymore. Touch a bit will kena complain, so most teachers boh cha the bad students, resulting in so many dropouts.

Last time when i still schooling, even gangster head also give a bit respect to discipline master. Now i not so sure from the stories i heard from my friend who is a teacher.

I strongly support corporal punishment for all those punks that create trouble in school...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok then girls should be caned too. Why must boys suffer more?

yes but only to done by the same sex....school kids now a days simply has no respect for teachers anymore..i heard all too often how these punks would openly challenge the teacher to a fight but there is nothing that they can do as their hands are tied....i say give the power back to the educators whack them hard and make them learn...public shaming is the best...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they cane the girls, do they lift up the skirt to show the marks on their bums? Does the person who caned them allowed to kiss the marks to alleviate the pain?