• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancer prevention and strategy for cure

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Endorphin...that one I don't know. You and Johnny very cheem in this type. But you all nice helpful guys. That's why I like this forum. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought hormone is to help get horny and think go fucking. LOL!

OK stop joking, of course low hormone don't think fucking less risk of heart attack lah!

Fucking is very siong exercise high risk for heart attack.

Good hormones level are necessary for anti-aging & overall good health and not just for sex. if you want to have a better understand you can read :
http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2011/may2011_Do-You-Know-Your-Sex-Hormone-Status_01.htm

We have alot of different hormones in our body. My hormonal tests which cost less than RM$300 shows the results of the following: IGF-1, Insulin, Oestradiol, testosterone, DHEA

I don't know what they all do, but the results I got from the lab provides a range of where a healthy person of my age should fall. With this I get an indication of deficiencies. That's why I'm now taking DHEA supplements. The only way to tell if there's a problem is via a blood test.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to bangkok to do medical check up, their service is good and cheaper too.

If I had decided on bypass heart surgery I would have selected Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. :smile:

I'll be going to Bangkok for holidays & one of the things I want to check out are the hospitals that offer Chelation & EECP treatment. If I ever need follow up chelation/EECP treatments, I want to know if it's more convenient to do it in Bangkok

Another thing I want to check on is the status of stem cell treatment.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check this out. http://www.ehow.com/way_5445641_soursop-cancer-cures.html

The FRUIT is CALLED, SOURSOP! ANG MO LIU LIAN (DURIAN).

The leaves, the bark, the seeds of SOURSOP is very bitter. And the prices of Soursop have been skyrocketing through the years... and it's always being bought away very quickly... CHEW the SEEDS, the seeds of SOURSOP contains alot of anti-oxidants, and medical properties to cleanse cancer...

In the west sour sop supplements are available but they call it Graviola. Its reasonably priced:
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Graviola-100-Capsules/5018?at=0
http://www.iherb.com/Rain-Tree-Nutrition-Graviola-Annona-Muricata-600-mg-100-Capsules/4677?at=0

Another good supplement that is known to help against cancer are cruciferous vegetables e.g. broccoli, etc
http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=cruciferous vegetables

So too is a combination of flaxseed oil & cottage cheese
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Budwig.html

Some suspect a factor in causing cancer is the presence of toxic substances in the body. That is why detoxing is also required.
Chelation(same treatment used for heart problems)
Using "modified citrus pectin" to block cancer cell & detox http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=modified citrus pectin powder

The diet for those with heart problems & cancer problems is quite similar. More fruits & veggies. They should avoid meat because it contains antibiotics & hormones.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Endorphin...that one I don't know. You and Johnny very cheem in this type. But you all nice helpful guys. That's why I like this forum. :smile:

I try to keep things simple. I just asked the doctor if my hormone levels was ok. He was the one who selected all the necessary tests & went through with me after the results were in:o

However it was I who asked him this question because I read that hormone are important and not just cholesterol levels. This I share with others because hormone levels are important for good health :smile:

As patients we must take active responsibility for our own health. The trouble I had with my Spore cardiologist was that he was too focused on his specialty: putting in stents & prescribing statins:rolleyes: It was I that brought up the topic of CoQ10 supplementation when he prescribed statins. Fyi, statins depletes the CoQ10 levels from the body & everyone who's taking statins must take CoQ10 supplements.

In this kind of environment I didn't feel comfortable bringing up topics like diet, exercise, hormones, supplementation.,... However I had no problems discussing all this with my doctor in JB :smile:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I try to keep things simple.

Yes dear Johnny333 brother! we keep things simple...

The basic rule is, lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts, less meat, (raw if possible, at least 51% raw)

Lots of regular exercise, fresh air and fresh water, and lots of sex with the one/ones you love (hehe!)

Be happy, and positive, be humourous, laugh often, and you'll laugh away your problems away!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had decided on bypass heart surgery I would have selected Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. :smile:

I'll be going to Bangkok for holidays & one of the things I want to check out are the hospitals that offer Chelation & EECP treatment. If I ever need follow up chelation/EECP treatments, I want to know if it's more convenient to do it in Bangkok

hi , please update me on your finding in Bangkok.

you mentioned that you are still doing chelation , is that a must ? :*:
did you do a angiogram to confirm that chelation really clear the blockage ?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a saying that goes ..... If you are not scared of death, why are are you afraid of life .... cheem binya ....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Take care of your health.... man.. i only do check ups.

I have a strong body and high bone density. Will be going for bangkok and sinkieland stand chart run too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi , please update me on your finding in Bangkok.

you mentioned that you are still doing chelation , is that a must ? :*:
did you do a angiogram to confirm that chelation really clear the blockage ?

Chelation(detoxing) is a life long thing as we are constantly ingesting fresh pollutants through breathing, eating & drinking.

I've done about about 25 IV chelations. After my condition stabilised I switched to taking oral EDTA, cilantro, chlorella, brown seaweed, various supplements & I have a Far Infrared sauna to continue with detoxing.

One thing you should know is how damaging trans fats can be. Its believe to have caused alot of the problems with the heart, diabetes, cancer. Even the cooking oils you find in the supermarkets have been criticised because they have been engineered for a long shelf life at the expense of health. I've switched to using virgin coconut oil as my cooking oil. Not only is it healthier but it has a higher temperature before oxidising.

One of the supplement I'm taking is Udo oils http://www.iherb.com/Flora-Certifie...o-s-Oil-3-6-9-Blend-32-fl-oz-946-ml/4779?at=0. It has a short shelf life & must be refrigerated, you can also consider flax oil.

From googling I now that some hospitals in Bangkok are offering EECP treatment. Since I go to LOS for my holidays, why not also do some EECP:smile: EECP helps with blood circulation & new studies have found benefits to doing follow up treatments as a maintenance e.g. 1 session every 2-3 months after the initial 35 hours.

The angiogram is a limited test. It can show if you've had a heart attack or are having a heart attack. It cannot show the benefits of chelation, EECP, stents, ....

If you go to the JB clinic they can show you photos of the network of arteries of animals before & after EECP. The "after" photos show an increase of the network of active arteries. I started feeling the benefits, after 3 or 4 sessions. While I was in KL I met alot of patients who had trouble walking & some even on wheel chairs but as the EECP treatments progressed they started walking normally :eek: All of those patients who were doing the EECP treatments were amazed by the results:smile:

The effects of chelation is more subtle, it's getting rid of the heavy metals from the body. IV Chelation is the quickest way of doing this. In my case, tests showed I had high level of leads in my body. The doctor at the JB clinic can tell you more about chelation works. If you want to read more about it, I recommend the following:
http://www.amazon.com/Bypassing-Byp...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1312780507&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Sh...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1312780507&sr=1-1

These books are classics & unsurprisingly, not available in Spore's library system:(

Before I started doing chelation/EECP I also had alot of questions & doubts. Go talk to the doctor in JB & decide for yourself:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The basic rule is, lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts, less meat, (raw if possible, at least 51% raw)

Lots of regular exercise, fresh air and fresh water, and lots of sex with the one/ones you love (hehe!)

Be happy, and positive, be humourous, laugh often, and you'll laugh away your problems away!

It's hard to to all that because the PAP gov't is so greedy. Other than taxing us for the food we eat, we are facing an ever increasing car population which contributes to the pollution in Spore.

Even the water we drink is 2nd hand.

I know people who have died of lung cancer but were not smokers:eek:
No one in Spore is safe, just ask LHL :biggrin:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is also a saying that goes,....better to die rather than be sick in Spore

No one can control what we put into our bodies... thus, we are fully responsible to our health and body, and our family's health as well. DO NOT DEPEND on GOVERNMENT to do all these for you. It is possible to lead a healthy lifestyle in SINGAPORE... just eat in, eat fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and nuts, egg is a good source of protein... cut away with meat... too acidic... bad for your blood.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nurse Rene Caisse had to struggle against the "medical establishment" to bring her cure(Essiac tea) to the public. This same struggle is faced by the doctors who prescribe chelation for heart problems. In Spore there are doctors who do chelation but they have to do it quietly so as not to antagonise THE medical establishment:rolleyes:

So don't expect Big Pharma to introduce a cure for any of the serious illnesses. It is more profitable$$$ to offer to a "control". In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are suppressing "cures":eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May i know what causes his heart attack? eating too much meat. If you want to go against the PAP, stay healthy and not waste money by paying bills to feed the PAP.

Possible since he is a food connoisseur and was still eating steaks after inserting the stent. Can't remember how many percent but he mentioned his vessels were blocked. What strike me is he is tall and thin, not fat at all and got heart attack.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I had a heart attack, I was admitted into the ICU ward. All they gave me was oxygen. Just imagine paying for a week in ICU so they could observed me.:( Actually I was lucky, because I walked into the hospital thinking that I had food poisoning & was surprised when they told me that I was a victim of a heart attack:smile:

I was fortunate that I was not a candidate for a stent. I did go in for the procedure but after looking around the doctor discovered that I had too many blockages for stenting. Fortunate because it gave me time to do some homework & found out that stenting is not the best solution. I also had a chance to talk to a friend who was a heart attack survivor & his solution was to do IV Chelation & change his diet & liifestyle.

In the US they have found that in many cases they must re-do the stenting in 2 to 4 years time, same thing with by-pass surgery which was recommended to me. :( If you do the safer & cheaper EECP which is non-invasive(no surgery required), the majority of patient are doing fine within 5 years of the original treatment. :smile:

There is really no difference between the cheaper & more expensive(medically coated) stents. What's important is the change in diet & lifestyle

I was going monthly to my cardiologist. Each visit would cost me $400+. The "+" could be anything from $100 to $400, depending on the extra's such as echo test or blood test:( The medications that were prescribed included expensive branded ones like Plavix. This same medication is available in Malaysia at half the cost :eek: In the Spore medical system patient are expected to go for regular checkups:rolleyes: You can bet that they will "always" prescribed medications such as blood thinners, ACE inhibitors, etc :( There is after all no cure:rolleyes:

After a few months of this I decided to take matters into my own hands & went to KL for a long term solution. In KL I found a clinic offering IV Chelation & EECP. You can do IV Chelation in Spore but not EECP. After 1 month in KL I completed 35 hour of EECP & 8 session of chelation & returned to Spore feeling much better. I went to the JB clinic to continue with the chelation treatment.

I still spend about $300 to $400 a month, but it is on supplements to strengthen the body & not on toxic medications. The supplements include organic oils, chia seeds, insoluble fibres, super foods, ubiquinol, L-arginine, L-carnitine, multi-vitamins, cinnamon, etc

Thanks for sharing, good to know that there are alternative treatments available for such ailments. You are indeed lucky to be able to walk in for heart attack, i guess as long as can survive heart attack is very lucky already. Sometimes i wonder how people can survive heart attack, i ever waited almost an hour for an ambulance to arrive. They said they couldn't find the way, lucky not for heart attack!

Wow you take so many supplements, kind of scary to take so many pills. But sure better than taking medications! Btw you mentioned taking insoluble fibre supplement..i was watching a health program and they mentioned something about some fibre are soluble and some are not, and not to take too much insoluble fibre. Is it true?

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
After ultra sound scan, doc said it is thickening of the base of the valve, which is most probably genetic. Left shoulder pain if go running. Any advice or opinion to share?

My knowledge is limited to the more common atherosclerosis. Is this related to plaque build-up ?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
After ultra sound scan, doc said it is thickening of the base of the valve, which is most probably genetic. Left shoulder pain if go running. Any advice or opinion to share?

actually an ultrasound scan cannot verify or confirm that it's thickening of the base of the valve, it's a CLASS 3 medical product. Doctors can only reference the information, and make a judgement.

CLASS 1 medical products like MRI can make that kind of judgement.

I believe that everyone's body possess self healing properties. Our bodies are designed that way.

Thus, stop eating meat... eat more fruits, vegetables, nuts, lots of exercise, lots of water, lots of fresh air, and all kinds of disease will go away...

some forumers say that some vegetarians also get cancer. I would like to clarify that not ALL VEGETARIAN products are safe... some are loaded with so much oil that can clog your arteries...

and it's a complete healing system, you cannot only think about diet... exercise is very important... most importantly, is the peace of mind... with ample rest.

another truth... Pharmaceutical companies rather tell you that drugs can cure cancer or heart attack... they don't want you to know the truth that we can all heal ourselves.

Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food - Hippocrates

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow you take so many supplements, kind of scary to take so many pills. But sure better than taking medications! Btw you mentioned taking insoluble fibre supplement..i was watching a health program and they mentioned something about some fibre are soluble and some are not, and not to take too much insoluble fibre. Is it true?

Some people may think I'm overdoing it but I have to wonder?.

I've had some relapses such as edema(water retention) when I had stomach flu, couldn't eat anything for a few days without throwing up, even taking one pill caused me to throw up. That's why I had to go to JB for further EECP treatment to get rid of the water build-up. The doctor suspected I had damage to my kidneys, liver, etc. However when the tests came back, no damage was found :eek:

I thought I was lucky but I think it was because I was taking plenty of different supplements, most of it were antioxidants that must have protected my organs.

Don't worry about overdoing the fibre thing. We get fibre from eating fruits & veggies & the problem is that we do not consume enough. If you want to reduce reduce cholesterol take a look at http://www.iherb.com/CerBurg-ProFibe-454-g/10780?at=0. Animal studies have proven that it reduces cholesterol.