• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you recognise this old man?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow's movies were great slapstick humor in the 1990s ( fight back to school and gambler god series... ) imo. his movies went steadily downhill since the 2000s. i don't like his post 2000s movies. does Da Shu still works with him nowadays ? Da Shu was very funny in the movies. :biggrin:

Da Shu no doubt was his best sidekick.

I went in watching Xiyou 2013 with zero expectations since got so many Tiongs. Now I am looking forward to the sequel.

My fav quote from the movie: 女孩子闭上眼睛就是要你亲她啦. Very true...:(

jw5

Loyal

I went in watching Xiyou 2013 with zero expectations since got so many Tiongs. Now I am looking forward to the sequel.

My fav quote from the movie: 女孩子闭上眼睛就是要你亲她啦. Very true...:(

You found the ATB to give you your son arready? :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Da Shu had a falling out with chow after the latter did not cast him in kungfu hustle.
Da Shu needed the money as he is an incorrigible gambler....same batch another famous chow...chow yun fatt.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey is Da Shu, Ng Man Tat?

BloodStainedTradewind+1990-5-b.jpg

Da Shu had a falling out with chow after the latter did not cast him in kungfu hustle.
Da Shu needed the money as he is an incorrigible gambler....same batch another famous chow...chow yun fatt.

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stephen Chow was elected a member of the 11th Guangdong Provincial Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.

After all the wealth & ladies... Next is Political power!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stephen Chow was elected a member of the 11th Guangdong Provincial Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.

Appointed rather than elected.
Funny PRC does not mind someone rejected by Canadian immigration and US blacklisted as having triad connections.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Appointed rather than elected.
Funny PRC does not mind someone rejected by Canadian immigration and US blacklisted as having triad connections.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
His movies did go downhill towards the end circa 2000s but no fault of his...movie companies just milking him.
When he came out on his own with shaolin soccer and kungfu....it showcased his talents.
Like bro said....not lost his touch.
Kung fu is his best work. Unfortunately he did not do a sequel.