• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we put up YouTube on big screen during GE ?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds fun and free. I'm just running out of money to pay HDB. Next time call me.

Actually the famiLEE LEEgime is seeing more and more peasants willing to go to jail instead of paying fine, and 99.9% of them got nothing to do with any politics. Just money no enough :(.

Also there is really nothing too hard to be in jail especially if you have experience and know what to expect. Many times I got cell-mates who just don't pay fine to famiLEE LEEgime including HDB parking summons.:p

For a large fraction of them there is a certain element of protest because they are mostly unhappy about the famiLEE LEEgime's exploiting laws and blood-sucking extortion policies. Once they go to prison, they will be willing to go back again, because they found it easier to stay in jail instead of paying the hard earned money to famiLEE LEEgime.

There was cell-mate who won't pay over S$1000 fine for HDB car park, he is pissed because HDB upgrading for lift caused car parks to be seriously lack of parking lots, he got fines, he initially paid installments for fines but yet HDB cockup and refused to accept installments. He Tu-Lan don't pay, and went to jail. He told me that he got few more summons up coming within next 2 months, and since jail was not too hard for him, he decided not to pay a single cent and will go back to jail.

:wink: