• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we have some positive and contented people here?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slowly,slowly, i am going to disclose more of the "or arm" things that has happened before. Just in case, I need to assure you forummers that what I state here in Sammyboy are true encounters,stories heard from trusted sources and some of my own analysis and if I ever lied here,you can come and slap me!I have a hunch that some of the readers here may know who I am already by now!:wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can easily list a number of positive and contented people

ho jinx, ass loong, old man, wooden goh, lim sia suay (this one best), cow boon wan, marlboro tan etc.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be postive and content... but when I see there are more postive and contented people who doesn't deserve such benefits - I become less postive and less contented.

Blame it on Comparison.