• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone do a check on JTC?

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if someone like goh meng seng can do a check on HDB and JTC?

JTC and HDB increase their rental like no one else business. Every year also increase. Just got a letter from JTC saying that the rental will be increase by 5.5%.

JTC and HDB must be checked and questioned for the increase. Do they think business is so good that they deemed it is necessary?

Now businessmen are very tulan like me. Increase here and there, then all my singaporeans workers will soon go and eat grass and die.

Fuck this government. After election, everything goes up! Next election, hope that all pure breed singaporeans will vote this bastard PAP out.

Fuck the pap to hell.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why must check on JTC!!

They can increase rental like no else business.

Anyone know anything about JTC planning around KRanji and Sungei kadut?

fuck the pap, sp service, singtel, hdb to hell

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This govt is crazy. Raising rent has been going relentlessly for 10 years. One lady was so upset that she asked for assistance to migrate in this forum. She is now happily in OZ. I remember her telling about her shop rental increase.

I also remember that GMS wrote a good piece about the increases.