• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can i trust you?

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, February 1, 2011 11:35:28 AM
Subject: Can i trust you?
<META content=off http-equiv=x-dns-prefetch-control>

From Mr. Fred Iwu
Chairman of the contract Award committee{CCAC}
NNPC TOWERS Maitama District
Abuja,
Nigeria.

Dear Friend ,

Good day and thank you for having time to read my message.
I am Mr. Frederick Iwu the chairman of the contract award
committee,Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources,Nigeria. I am in
search of an agent to assist in the transfer of US16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), and subsequent investment in properties in your country.

The funds are as a result of over-inflated invoices made during award
of contracts in my office for the rehabilitation of the Major refineries in Nigeria in 2009 and 2010 fiscal years. There are no risks involved.

You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum.
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you decide to help in this transaction,you shall receive 30% of the total sum ,5% will be set aside for any expenses encountered during the process.

Please, quickly get back to me if you have interest in this PROJECT,I shall direct you on the way forward as soon as i get a positive
response from you.

NOTE: This transaction is Genuine and will be executed under a
legitimate process,no risk will be encountered as i will stipulate strategies that will gain us success in this deal.

Thank you and God bless you.

Your's faithfully,

Mr.Frederick Iwu.
E-mail: [email protected]
CCAC Chairman.
NNPC Nigeria.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I am in search of an agent to assist in the transfer of US16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), and subsequent investment in properties in your country.

The funds are as a result of over-inflated invoices made ...
how much u have over-inflated tis amount - US16,500,000.00? ... :confused:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....bro, this method is out of date already........
new method......use open appeal letter..

Originally Posted by kukubird58
Dear Friends,

For the past few weeks, I have exhausted all my savings flying around to look for my gugu without success. Pse help me to continue my search. You can do this by donating generously. (See below for ways to help)

Yours Sincerely,

Kukubird58

Ways to give

Paypal or credit card

Bank transfer or deposit (kukubird58's account)

Account Name: kukubird58
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
Account No: 866-058-058-8 (savings account)
Bank Address: UOB Ltd, Thomson Branch, 251/253 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574376
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG

(Note: No ATM card required if you use a UOB cash deposit machine)

Cheque

You can write a cheque made payable to kukubird58 and mail it to 58 Jalan Kukubird, Singapore 578192.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would reply this to him.

"Yes, I trust you, but you have to trust me first. Wire half of US16,500,000.00 to me first and then we can talk about splitting. If not, go fuck yourself."