• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I ask the Nurse during Vaccination?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have asked "Can I fuck the nurse during vaccination ?".

The vaccine will not kill you but having sex with the nurse will.

1618287067487.png

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
very simple. they should post name of vaccine in bold at vaccination center. if pfizer, 2 doses apart in 21 days. if moderna, 2 doses apart in 28 days. if j&j, only 1 dose. nurses can’t get it wrong as they need to know which vaccine they are administering in order to use the right dosage and needles. and they need to give you the 2nd appointment if you have a 2-dose regimen. administering various vaccines in the same vaccination center will only confuse everybody and is a no-no. one type of vaccine per vaccination center is the safest way to reduce mistakes and eliminate confusion. if they give you sinovac fuck them hard as it is not approved yet.
Duh, just go for the combo. That should confuse the virus and make you stronger.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Duh, just go for the combo. That should confuse the virus and make you stronger.
that's exactly what the head of prc's cdc proposes to boost sinovac's dismal efficacy number. it's basically an admission that prc's vaccines don't work at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name of the vaccine? In case they anyhow pick one that I didn't like. I have the right to choose.
done and dusted with vax
nothing to worry
many fear spreaders on social media
of course u can opt not to take.
next time u want to take, just pay $200 only
very simple process