• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I ask about your sexual orientation?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No feeling, what abt you?:rolleyes:

daniel-henney-korean.jpg

Does looking at this man give u an erection? If yes, you are GAY hor!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol...is finding she male a sign of perversion?:biggrin:

Yes, going to start from my church from this Sunday.There is this sweetie, ard 30, english speaking background,I am going to ask her out.:o

I thought that you're supposed to be looking for a girlfriend to settle down? Still looking for shemale blowjob?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My orientation.........err........is.......no orientation. :eek:

I used to love sex alot when I was younger.

But now....I seemed to have lost interest in it.

When I look at a women's boobs, or thighs.....I can't help but think of the veins running inside. The mucus, bloody and fatty tissues under the skin.

Is there something wrong with me?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol...is finding she male a sign of perversion?:biggrin:

It's not me who used that word "perversion" on you.

Yes, going to start from my church from this Sunday.There is this sweetie, ard 30, english speaking background,I am going to ask her out.:o

Since when have you become a Christian? Which is the fortunate church?

jw5

Loyal
My orientation.........err........is.......no orientation. :eek:

I used to love sex alot when I was younger.

But now....I seemed to have lost interest in it.

When I look at a women's boobs, or thighs.....I can't help but think of the veins running inside. The mucus, bloody and fatty tissues under the skin.

Is there something wrong with me?
How do you expect to find a mate with this kind of attitude?