• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Dogs Have Chicken Broth?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Can Dogs Have Chicken Broth?​

Dogs can have chicken broth as long as it’s a low-sodium broth free of harmful ingredients. Some common broth additives, such as garlic and onions, are toxic to canines. When adding chicken broth to your dog’s diet, select a natural, human-grade broth free of chemical ingredients, preservatives, artificial dyes, onion, and garlic. You can add chicken broth to your dog’s meals as a kibble topper to make dry food more appetizing for picky eaters, but do not add the broth to your dog’s food if they’re allergic to chicken.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
so if housemate really bring her family saint bernard to singapore, all i.need is garlic and onions...
images

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a member in this forum who specializes in teaching people how to behave like dogs.

You may want to consult this member.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she needs love, cannot get from you so get a dog.
hello, i take care of her so well from her food to her laundry to cleaning her bedroom hor. if not for her parents who are nice, i already throw her out of my place

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a member in this forum who specializes in teaching people how to behave like dogs.

You may want to consult this member.

This member would 苦口婆心 advise you 做人不是这样做的,做狗才是这样。

And then this member can differentiate dogs by its dialects one. Dogs got dialects one. 你没听错!