• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Called 999 & Waited for 40 Mins With No Poodle Turning Up. Sorry State of SPF!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driving a cefiro & picnic is considered rich in Singapore? Now things have really gone extremely sad!!!!

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's rubbish. When I called the poodles about the behavior of this lady, a whole bus load of them showed up within 2 minutes.

Did it ever crossed your mind that the poodles acted so quickly because it's you who called them and has nothing to do with the behavior of this lady? :p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
polis tired la...

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

LOL I'm sure someone will post this pic. :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG police normally very efficient 5~15min will reach most destination unless in LCK/Tuas.
If 20 min not arrived should called again.
I have called Police twice once saw gang fighting and another also idiot fighting making mess.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG police normally very efficient 5~15min will reach most destination unless in LCK/Tuas.
I have called Police twice once saw gang fighting and another also idiot fighting making mess.
if you call about traffic accident.........if no one dies or seriously injured the SPF will fuck care you......when you dial 999 always blow up to get those lazy bums to work.....

When i used to complain about youths gathering making noise, or drunkards etc.........always say there's drugs, weapons, life endangerment involved.......sure the SPF turns up.......but not sure about situation now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You used the "password"?? TUAS..that is Nayang Poilice Post Juridiscation..you mention a "riot" of Banglas..they will appear fast..must use "password". You another bohong!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You used the "password"?? TUAS..that is Nayang Poilice Post Juridiscation..you mention a "riot" of Banglas..they will appear fast..must use "password". You another bohong!:rolleyes:

Password=It is an order from LKY:p

Even if they think you are joking, they can't take the chance.
Of course when they do find out, better run road:smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's rubbish. When I called the poodles about the behavior of this lady, a whole bus load of them showed up within 2 minutes.

CSC_surrounded_by_lesboquee.jpg

That was a very civic minded thing you did back there, Sinkies can sleep better at night thanks to vigilant citizens like yourself

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breakdown of time:
- Make call to call center and provide details: 10 mins
- Call center enter details: 10 mins
- Case is appointed to nearest police post: 10 mins
- Police patrol is located, briefed and dispatched: 10mins
- Arrive at scene

Seems to be well within time..