• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calibration of Handphone Battery WORKS !!!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
should have posted long ago mah........................years ago, i read that the Americans came up with a battery that's like 10-20 times higher capacity than current ones but no news liao leh.................

Ah God...actually...moi posted dis many yrs ago...once in sister forum and once here i think...dis shd b de 2nd time here...:biggrin: Huge chunk of info there...hab fun...:p

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember i told you guys about calibrating the handphone battery ?

works for me......................without listening music and no internet..................just SMS and few calls................can last me 10 days !

battery life go up 30-40% if not more.................

1. Power on your hp then connect to your Charger and charge until 100%.
2. Disconnect your phone from the charger and power off.
3. Reconnect your phone to your charger with the power off and charge to 100%.
4. Disconnect the phone from the charger and power it on.
5. Once the phone has fully booted / ready to use ... power off again.
6. With the power off connect the phone to the charger and charge to 100%.
7. Disconnect from the Charger then power on and use normally.

### will work better if you allow battery to drain until hp power off by itself then charge to full....................also if hp and battery is newer, works better.

bump.................in case other people wanna try it...................