• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabby keeps send me personal SMSes... Krafty?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that you, krafty?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/652668/stalked_by_taxi_driver.html

Posted on 06 Jun 2011
'Stalked' by taxi driver: Merc cabby keeps sending me personal SMSes
stalked_by_taxi_driver-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Pinkbo booked a Mercedes taxi but started receiving many personal SMSes from the taxi driver two days later.

She wrote in to STOMP:

"I called for a Comfort taxi on Jun 3 at about 4pm and was given a white Mercedes taxi.

"The taxi driver seemed very polite and I thought it was just typical for a Mercedes taxi driver to be more polite.

"Little did I know that he started texting me late last night (Jun 5) and till now (Jun 6, 9am).

"I used my mobile phone to make the taxi booking so he would have my number displayed on his screen.

"Is this how Comfort disciplines their taxi drivers?

"I still have not received any reply from Comfort.

"This is a serious breach of trust."

She spoke to STOMP over the phone:

"He first messaged me at 11pm on Jun 3.

"I didn't know who the message was from so I asked.

"He replied that I won't be happy if I knew who he was.

"On Jun 4, he finally told me that he was the cab driver. He continued asking me things like whether I had my lunch, my dinner.

"I called Comfort this morning (Jun 6) and the company spokesperson that I spoke to said they were going to terminate his contract.

"He continued to SMS and call me, using another number."

dankos

U lost your taxi job liao huh. Thats y u begging for engineer job in other thread. Hahaha...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FhaJdHODuMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vM9wT80Ob1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
krafty ... you also no money to buy those vintage bike or car ...now im being sarcastic :wink:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Stalked' by taxi driver: Merc cabby keeps sending me personal SMSes[/SIZE]

STOMPer Pinkbo booked a Mercedes taxi but started receiving many personal SMSes from the taxi driver two days later.

DSC01174.JPG

"What a loser this cab driver is! (sounds familiar?) :biggrin:
Eating and shitting at his workplace and missing the forest for a tree! Just move on to a new target if this bitch rejected u. Hehe.."